I voted for shinji becuase I think his way of being a Rider is a lil bit more heroic. He is all about caring for others and willing to sacrifice himself to stop the fighting. He does not care if he gets beaten up he will try to convince his opponent to stop fighting even when he does not listen.

Kit on the other Hand..well...everything he cares for is rescue his Dad. Atleast in the first episodes he was easily to control by Torque just because of his dad and later on Xaviax did the same way. Just at the end Kit understood thats about more than just bringing his Dad back.

So I easily take Shinji over Kit:)

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Exactly right. Nearly all of the Riders in Ryuki had an ulterior motive for fighting in the Rider War. Shinji just wanted to protect the people caught in the middle.

Exactly right. Nearly all of the Riders in Ryuki had an ulterior motive for fighting in the Rider War. Shinji just wanted to protect the people caught in the middle.

This is why it pissed me off how the series ended. Yes, Shinji saved the kid, but they shouldn't of killed him off right away mainly because he left too many things unfinished.

This is why it pissed me off how the series ended. Yes, Shinji saved the kid, but they shouldn't of killed him off right away mainly because he left too many things unfinished.

What do you mean with unfinsihed? (right away its not a critique i´m just intrested^^)

What do you mean with unfinsihed? (right away its not a critique i´m just intrested^^)

The resolve to save Yui's life, which occurs near the final episodes of the series. That could've set up a decent ending.

The cost of one life can save the world. And just the way how Shinji is hesitant, would he strike down Yui?

One word...reset.

Dragon Knight did it to a degree, but man, at least there were some open gaps to set up another season.

...and Eubulon being a Deus Ex Machina allowed Alternative to earn
his "Kamen Rider" status cause Decade only made him pseudo.

ALLEZ CUISINE!!!

The resolve to save Yui's life, which occurs near the final episodes of the series. That could've set up a decent ending.

The cost of one life can save the world. And just the way how Shinji is hesitant, would he strike down Yui?

That would have been one kick ass ending. It would all be in Shinjis Hands and how he would have handled this enormous pressure laying on him.

But actually I dont mind the ending we got. i know it´s just a reset thing but when you think about it it all had to happen for it not to happen basically:laugh:

Wait... so how does that make him the winner in a fight over Kit, who also wanted to protect everyone? o_O

Wait... so how does that make him the winner in a fight over Kit, who also wanted to protect everyone? o_O

I think people made fun of Kit over his "daddy issues"...then again, Kit develop as much as Shinji did in Ryuki; however, in Ryuki, Shinji had to do it on his own. Kit had Len to guide him.