I liked him when he wasn't a god
Shinji had his weaknesses (naive, far too emotional and compassionate) but at least he was a likeable character. Kit, on the other hand, was a prick. I'd say Shinji is the better Rider too, because he got a longer series in which to show off his skills :laugh:

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Idiot is a little too strong. Shinji was simple-minded, which is standard fare for some young Japanese heroes. But to call him an idiot...no, I don't agree with that at all.

Idiot is a little too strong.

Well, Shinji doesn't fit into the Ryouga Slap-Happy Personality. Although, the final few episodes gave him purpose...ultimately leading to the...

...ending.:redface2:

*shrugs*

Kit, on the otherhand, I can't call him the Anti-Shinji/Shinji 360 especially after the whole "Ryuga" role reversal thing.

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
Shinji FTW. After all, Ryuki was the first toku I actually (kinda) understood. I didn't understand ANYTHING about the first ultraman, or even Kabutack when I was younger (not kidding)

I was going to say Shinji, but... Shinji wasn't that much of a brawler either. This fight would be pretty even to the end and I think I'd give it to Shinji... but not by much.