Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Shows are not being remade, they are having sequel movies.

NEW POSTER!!!!

BsO0BLLCMAA6cqd.jpg

Eh if it gets us a figuart of Gavan Bootleg out of it I'll be fine with it.
Anyway there was another page of scans along with this one, showing stuff like Kai and Estevan (it looks like his civilian name is on this page, can someone check?) back to back holding guns, as well as a look at Eleena and some guy I assume is the commander for the films.

Would like to change his avatar
Esteban's name is Seigi.

The new commander's name is Nicholas Gordon (WTF?) and he's played by Shinji Toudou (Kirihara from Metalder...makes me wonder if he's a secret bad guy).

I hope these movies are better than the W V-Cinema spin-offs Sakamoto did...and better than the Gavan movie, even though the Gavan movie is a freakin' classic compared to those W movies.

Esteban's name is Seigi.

The new commander's name is Nicholas Gordon (WTF?) and he's played by Shinji Toudou (Kirihara from Metalder...makes me wonder if he's a secret bad guy).

I hope these movies are better than the W V-Cinema spin-offs Sakamoto did...and better than the Gavan movie, even though the Gavan movie is a freakin' classic compared to those W movies.

He is also the Japanese Spiderman hehehe... I guess he's not a bad guy at this moment. He's more like Commander Qom's successor or stuff like that

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
If there is a difference between the old and new Sharivan and Shaider suits I am not seeing it, at least the new Gavan looked different.