Ishigaki was briefly shirtless in the Gavan movie, so I won't be surprised if Miura gets the same treatment too. :laugh:

I've been seeing rumours of a new Sheriff called something like Estevan in the Sharivan movie who'd be a recolour of Gavan Bootleg. Could someone Japanese literate see if this is true?

Last edited:
I've been seeing rumours of a new Sherigg called something like Estevan in the Sharivan movie who'd be a recolour of Gavan Bootleg. Could someone Japanese literate see if this is true?

You mean SHERIFF, and YES Blue Buster is now a new Space Sheriff named Estevan and I doubt he is Annie's or Shaider's son

That makes 2 previous sentai heroes and 1 Kamen Rider Hero turned into Space Sheriffs. GekiViolet as Sharivan, Kamen Rider Birth as Shaider and now Blue Buster as Estevan. And it looks like AbaRed could be the bad guy in the film based on his appearance

Last edited:
Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
And Battle Kenya and Denji Blue became Gavan! And Big One was Kamen Rider V3!

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Yeah, but how many people here know who Allan is?:laugh:

I've been seeing rumours of a new Sheriff called something like Estevan in the Sharivan movie who'd be a recolour of Gavan Bootleg. Could someone Japanese literate see if this is true?

So say the rumors but how pathetic and unimaginative after 30 years though, safe to say there will be not a uchuu keiji series continuation after the 30th anniversary reboots...Still it feels a bit ay way too sentai-ish to me, at least i get to see hiroshi Watari who is along with Seiki Kurosaki and kenji Oba my Fav Jac actors....question , any plans regardng jaspion or spielvan in the works?
4.jpg
1083389575_f.jpg

^How about reviving the metal heroes franchise with a brand new series? Instead of remaking previous shows.