V-cinema means a direct to video release.

I have wanted to see more from the new Shaider so this appeals to me. I hope it will be an improvement from what I felt was mostly a miss with the Gavan movie.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Maybe Po is behind whatever the hell is happening, after all we never saw him die at the end of Shadier.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Ugh, not more of this? (Sorry, Space Sheriffs fans but I still think the Space Sheriffs Trilogy is some of the most jaw-grindingly dull tokusatsu I've ever sat through - revival included.) But then people were saying a while back that the revival cast were contracted for three movies, so if we have the Gavan movie, SHTZ and now this, I hope the bloody thing can finally die ...

Koichi Sakamoto is directing and Naruhisa Arakawa is writing them? I'm sold on those two aspects alone. Now if only we could get decent subtitles of the Space Sheriff trilogy so I could actually watch these.

At least they found a way to continue the Space Sheriffs. Even if it's V-Cinema, it's better than being stuck in a vault & forgotten. Since they went to a lot of trouble to dust it off.

Maybe Saban can give us a cool VR Troopers reboot TV movie now.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
At least they found a way to continue the Space Sheriffs. Even if it's V-Cinema, it's better than being stuck in a vault & forgotten. Since they went to a lot of trouble to dust it off.

It deserves to be stuck in a vault and forgotten. I hope movie sales are poor enough that they won't justify trying to do any more Space Sheriffs stuff in the near future. If Toei wants to revive the Metal Heroes franchise there are many other shows in it that would be much more interesting to do something with than the Space Sheriffs. Even a remake of Kabutack or Robotack would be better than more Space Sheriffs

闇 戦士
Maybe Saban can give us a cool VR Troopers reboot TV movie now.

Uh no!:loltongue:

And besides Saban didn't even use these Metal heroes. He used Metalder and Spielban.

Last edited: