MikeMaverickSAG

Administrator
Staff member
Ret-2-Go!
Limited Run Games – Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse Collector’s Edition is Dancing to the Beat of the Drums
It has finally happened! I have picked up a copy of Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse Collector’s Edition from Limited Run Games, but for $150! THAT IS TOO MUCH! It’s my fault that I waited so long to get it, but it’s worth it. Special thanks to KaivenX, who is a supporter and a fan of my content for a very long time. Also, he’s the only one who put up with me.  youI have received the copy of that awesome bundle! Plus, I’m excited that I won’t have to worry about working on a month of Shantae in September, once I picked up a copy of Shantae: Half Genie Hero for the Switch. Now the main question is, will I ever get to pick up the ACTUAL copy of the Shantae game for the Game Boy Color??? Just look at the price of that game! It cost me my own freakin’ house just to pick that up!
So, If you want...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

CharlesPhide

elderberry and covid

Do antioxidants work or is utilizing a skin care product containing them a total waste of money and money? Read review and find out what antioxidants research has revealed about it's wrinkle prevention effectiveness so you can know for sure unpredicted expenses worth using a skin care product to protect the skin from aging.
You may have known this already, but epidermis cells actually produce incredibly antioxidants to protect skin tone from free radical molecules and other sources of oxidative stress. But once we get older, your skin cells are not qualified for produce as much from the antioxidants on a consistent basis. And if left unchecked, premature aging is bound to occur.
So make no mistake about it: ANTIOXIDANTS Do work! And as obtain older, it's smart the following skin care products that contain ones which can be molecularly small enough to penetrate deep on to the affected skin.
One thing that improve the protection of epidermis from premature aging is applying a natual skin care product includes the same antioxidants that the body secretes. CoenzymeQ10 is a great example, and one among the most potent natural antioxidants produced because of your skin cells but also the one that's depleted the fastest.
Do Antioxidants Work? What Antioxidants Research Has understands About It

elderberry antiviral

Vit c Information
It Helps Protect the Body From:
Some Ascorbic acid Facts
Wrinkles & Age Spots Skin cream, containing Vitamin C, can greatly reduce wrinkles and age spots over moments. Vitamin C helps your skin produce collagen, which usually turns plumps the skin, helping to retain strength. Giving skin a firm and smooth appearance.
High CholesterolCancerEye Disease, including cataract reductionBlindnessUrinary Tract InfectionPossibly Endometriosis

elderberry syrup debunked

Latest posts

Who's on Discord?

Mastodon