Here's a piece I did for "A Sailor Moon Romance" in one of the forums for a fanfic challenge about characterization.

It features ShadoWind who appears in a pic that I posted a while back here and which can be found in the fanart forum and Sailor Mercury facing off against a evil Youma by the name of Roseria.

All comments gratefully appreciated... :D
==========================================================
Sailor Mercury and ShadoWind found themselves pinned down in the Pottery Room of the Takeuchi Gallery of Art by a torrent of thorns being fired at them by the plant Youma called Roseria who had been sent there by Kunzite to steal a vase that had been recently donated to the gallery and which was rumoured to contain within it the spirit of an ancient samurai warrior.

“This is ridiculous!†ShadoWind cried out as he tried with his superhuman speed to deflect as many of the thorns as possible back at the Youma with his ZegaraBlade but which in turn ended up doing more harm than good as some of the thorns which he was aiming back at Roselia ended up shattering some of the cases which held all kinds of valuable vases from all over the world which in turn soon got destroyed as a result of what he was doing. “How am I supposed to get close to her if she keeps firing those damn things at me and I keep ending up destroying those bloody vases!"

“Don’t give up hope, we’ll find a weak spot, no matter what!†Sailor Mercury said back to him as she activated her VR Goggles via her right earring combined with her Mini Pocket-Computer to get information on Roseria.

“That’s easy for you to say considering you’re not trying to stop her from firing those damn thorns at us!â€Â

“Yes! I’ve found her weak spot, ShadoWind-kun! It’s above her heart!â€Â

“I’m right on it! Keza!†ShadoWind said as he suddenly teleported himself away from the scene

“What the!?!†Roseria replied as she started to look for where ShadoWind had gone to while firing more thorns at Sailor Mercury, some of which had now struck her in her chest, legs and arms.

“Ahhhhhh!!!†Sailor Mercury cried out as the effects of the thorns started to course through her bloodstream before she collapsed to the ground.

“Surprise!†ShadoWind said as he appeared from out of nowhere in front of Roseria and thrust his right middle finger in the spot above Roseria’s heart before moving away from her.

“What kind of fighting technique is that!?!†Roseria sneered at ShadoWind as Sailor Mercury tried to catch her breath, her lifeforce slowly slipping away.

“A VERY special fighting technique called ShadoCrush. Oh, and by the way, you’re already dead!†ShadoWind said with a sneer just as equal as Roseria’s.

“What do you mean, I’m alre-“ Before she could say anything further, Roseria’s body suddenly started to shake and she started to cough up what looked like pink-colored blood from her mouth before she collapsed to the floor, having been killed without realising it by ShadoWind’s deadliest fighting technique which he only used in rare circumstances, her body soon turning into dust.

“God, I hate people who underestimate me!†ShadoWind said with a laugh before he turned around to find Sailor Mercury still on the floor, the color from her face slowly draining.

“Ami-chan!†he cried out as he rushed towards her limp body!

“Reed-kun!†she whispered “I’ll be OK…â€Â

“No, you’re not OK… I need to get you to a healer ASAP and there’s only one person I can think of to save you as I don’t know where Tamara is right now…

He then lifted Sailor Mercury in his arms and teleported the two of them away to a certain area of the HQ of the North-East Asia Branch, Japan Division of the World Defence Council where he hoped to find said healer…

Interesting, even for a minificlet. I should point out, though, that you've got a -lot- of run-on sentences. It's actually not that hard to read, but it's definitely something you want to watch out for -- it takes sensible, easy-to-grasp ideas and can make them sound just a tiny bit outlandish.

Other than that, I'd be curious to see a little more. =)

Bloody Hell, that was a quick reply! *L*

Seriously tho, I'm glad you like it and funnily enough, run on sentences is one of my bad habits... *sweatdrop*

I'm currently working on the first sidestory in the series that features him and Sailor Mercury called "When an Esper Loves a Senshi" which also features characters from Phantasy Star, Sailor Moon and my own creations; the Avatar Knights but in the first sidestory, it's set in the Silver Millennium period of Sailor Moon and features Rune Walsh's from Phantasy Star 4's previous incarnation; Thray and Ami Mizuno's previous incarnation; Princess Amiri of Mercury.

I'll post it here when I've finished typing it up.... :)