KUWAGATA, KAMAKIRI, BATTA!!!! GATAKIRIBA!

I miss Gatakiriba combo in the series, he is over shadowed by Tajadol and Shauta combo. I wish we can see him once again.

For some reason, most of the joints for the figure are loose and they are annoying. The only thing that is stable is the way it holds the medaljalibur and the batta blades because of the grooves or latches on the hand. Paint is neatly done and I'm very particular about this coz this is where the wear and tear starts, when there are missed painted points in the figure. Gatakiriba continues to be a likeable figure but it is not as majestic as the succeeding combo series. You might get this in a cheaper price in the future just like G3, Gills and G4 - just a hunch.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nor7CI_hSSU"]YouTube - Toy Review: SH Figuarts Kamen Rider OOO Gatakiriba Combo[/ame]

More news and reviews at:
http://twitter.com/firestarter1331
http://firestarterstoys.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/Firestarter1331

SH Figuarts gatakiriba

Hi Firestarter, you've got great reviews. I just popped by roborobo today to pick gatakiriba form up. I have to say that while some people complain about sloppy paint jobs, I think this line is still utterly fantastic. I love Os, and like many others I didn't think I'd like the show at all, like I mean, c'mon! He's like a kamen rider triple! But the plot and the strangely likeable characters have gotten me hooked!

On to the figure though, I don't mind the lose head so much, I believe there must've been a reason for it. The feel of the figure is great, the detail is astonishing as always.. My jaw always drops whenever I fiddle around or admire my figuarts collection. I especially love the execution of the kamakiri torso. The green they used is so peppy and lively, I just love it! There's only one minor paint blotch that spilled over on ONE, just ONE of his hands. And his legs make him a little hard to pose, but after handling tatoba for some time i've gotten used to the legs, so that's one more minus point i guess... but yeah, like i'm sure everyone desperately wanted to pose eiji in splits or something

Anyway, I got so fascinated by figuarts tatoba that i made a decision to buy all the regular releases of Os. It's just simply stellar, this design. I didn't like double's design at all so I merely got fang joker.

You've got a great site and reviews going on there dude, keep it up! One more for the Singaporean tokusatsu fandom community!!

Peace,
DecadeLor

Hi Firestarter, you've got great reviews. I just popped by roborobo today to pick gatakiriba form up. I have to say that while some people complain about sloppy paint jobs, I think this line is still utterly fantastic. I love Os, and like many others I didn't think I'd like the show at all, like I mean, c'mon! He's like a kamen rider triple! But the plot and the strangely likeable characters have gotten me hooked!

On to the figure though, I don't mind the lose head so much, I believe there must've been a reason for it. The feel of the figure is great, the detail is astonishing as always.. My jaw always drops whenever I fiddle around or admire my figuarts collection. I especially love the execution of the kamakiri torso. The green they used is so peppy and lively, I just love it! There's only one minor paint blotch that spilled over on ONE, just ONE of his hands. And his legs make him a little hard to pose, but after handling tatoba for some time i've gotten used to the legs, so that's one more minus point i guess... but yeah, like i'm sure everyone desperately wanted to pose eiji in splits or something

Anyway, I got so fascinated by figuarts tatoba that i made a decision to buy all the regular releases of Os. It's just simply stellar, this design. I didn't like double's design at all so I merely got fang joker.

You've got a great site and reviews going on there dude, keep it up! One more for the Singaporean tokusatsu fandom community!!

Peace,
DecadeLor

thanks for your kinds support. BTW he is not triple...but multiple...

:buttrock: