Well at least Seth McFarlane won't be ruining anything that was once good.

Is not impressed right now...
I don't know what you children are upset about. Seth MacFarlane knows what he's doing.

And if his other three shows are any indication, he probably won't even have much input besides writing a few episodes here and there and providing some voices.

There are people who actually dislike the Flinstones? What kind of heresy is this? It's the fucking FLINTSTONES, not only was it funny, it's known for more milestones than half the **** we watch today could ever hope to manage.

I don't know what you children are upset about. Seth MacFarlane knows what he's doing.

First of all, at least show enough respect not to call someone a child. Secondly, uhm. When was the last time anyone thought FG was consistently good?

I wanna fly high....
There are people who actually dislike the Flinstones? What kind of heresy is this? It's the fucking FLINTSTONES, not only was it funny, it's known for more milestones than half the **** we watch today could ever hope to manage.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC2D14fBtow"]YouTube - Barney Rubble from the Flintstones Needs 3 Heads?[/ame]
When you see it....

The World Warrior
I'll keep an open mind about this. The Flintstone skits were pretty hilarious on Family Guy and in the later episodes when they parodied the Jetsons opening, the animation was pretty spot on.

It's still the first page, so my inb4 is still valid. :)

Correction: make that the second page.

Nobody cares.