Seth MacFarlene to Reboot The Flintstones

Arkvoodle

The modern master of overrated unfunny animated shows gets a crack at the ORIGINAL overrated unfunny animated show.

Makes PERFECT SENSE!

big_j_ny

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
So they're gonna take a classic cartoon show like Flintstones.........and insert the random crazy bullshit humor from Family Guy, American Dad, and the Cleveland show?

Not sure if this is good or bad.
So yeah, basically THIS

Mr. Underachiever

Is not impressed right now...
I don't know what you children are upset about. Seth MacFarlane knows what he's doing.

And if his other three shows are any indication, he probably won't even have much input besides writing a few episodes here and there and providing some voices.

There are people who actually dislike the Flinstones? What kind of heresy is this? It's the fucking FLINTSTONES, not only was it funny, it's known for more milestones than half the **** we watch today could ever hope to manage.

I don't know what you children are upset about. Seth MacFarlane knows what he's doing.
First of all, at least show enough respect not to call someone a child. Secondly, uhm. When was the last time anyone thought FG was consistently good?

Vash the Stampede

I wanna fly high....
There are people who actually dislike the Flinstones? What kind of heresy is this? It's the fucking FLINTSTONES, not only was it funny, it's known for more milestones than half the **** we watch today could ever hope to manage.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC2D14fBtow"]YouTube - Barney Rubble from the Flintstones Needs 3 Heads?[/ame]
When you see it....

Ikusa

The World Warrior
I'll keep an open mind about this. The Flintstone skits were pretty hilarious on Family Guy and in the later episodes when they parodied the Jetsons opening, the animation was pretty spot on.

It's still the first page, so my inb4 is still valid. :)

Correction: make that the second page.
Nobody cares.

Mastodon