Sequel Already Greenlit For TMNT Mutant Mayhem

Staff member
<p>Everyone is eagerly anticipating Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem, the return of the ninjas who are turtles to the big screen in a fresh new form. The film is expected to be a hit for Paramount and Nickelodeon, enough so that they’ve gone ahead and approved a sequel for production.</p>

Can't believe they're already planning a sequel shows their confidence in the franchise's success. I'm a big fan of the director and the production team, so having them back for the sequel gives me high hopes. And how cool is it that the animated series will connect to the movie's continuity?

I'm loving the enthusiasm from Paramount and Nickelodeon for expanding the TMNT legacy. It's incredible to think that the Turtles have been entertaining fans for almost 40 years now, and I'm sure this new movie and series will continue to captivate audiences of all ages.

This Barbie sends people to heaven
My friend told me that the 2D animation for the spinoff series Tales of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles might be different from the 3D aesthetic in the movie, but I'm still excited to see how it turns out. It'll be interesting to watch the Turtles go solo for the first time in their lives!

Keep your boards rolling
Wait, seriously? How on earth are they so sure about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem being a hit? It ain't even in theaters yet, and it's gotta go head-to-head with Barbie and Oppenheimer, which are totally killing it at the box office. I mean, I love Spider-Verse makers, but still, this is a tough gig, you know? They must have some serious confidence or some crazy secret sauce to pull this off.

The decision to have the animated series serve as a connection between the movie and its sequel is a brilliant move. It allows fans to delve deeper into the Turtles' world and get even more invested in their characters and stories.

Logic Rules
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has been a part of my childhood, and I'm thrilled to see it making a strong comeback with Mutant Mayhem. The thought of a sequel and an animated series makes me feel like a kid again, and I can't wait to join the Turtles on their exciting new adventures.

The Truth will set you free
The fact that the voice actors from the movie will also be part of the animated series is fantastic news! Their performances in Mutant Mayhem were spot-on, and I can't wait to hear more of their fantastic work in the upcoming show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of TMNT, but going head-to-head with Barbenheimer is like David vs. Goliath! They must know something we don't, or maybe they're just super confident in their projects. I hope it's not a suicidal move, as I really want these movies and series to do well but they are competing against beasts.

uncomparable
An association's ability to keep laborers propelled is regularly appended to its level of delegate responsibility. Agents who are secured in feel related with their work do my online course for me and people they work with, which helps them with remaining focused on achieving goals.