Sentai themes to be used for KR/Rider themes to be used for SS

Since Drive (based on Turboranger, Carranger & Go-Onger) & Blade (JAKQ), what sentai themes can KR borrow?

As for ToQger, since its almost Den-O. Same question. If only Sentai can use Kiva's theme.

Gokaiger - Decade
JAKQ - Blade
Timeranger - Den-O
Dekaranger - W/Double
Liveman, Gingaman & Gaoranger - OOO
Megaranger + Fiveman - Fourze
Magiranger + Changeman (mythological creatures) - Wizard
Shinkenger - Gaim

Themes maybe KR can use:
- Battle Fever J
- Denziman
- Sun Vulcan
- Google V
- Dynaman
- Bioman
- Changeman
- Flashman
- Maskman, Dairanger & Gekiranger
- Fiveman
- Jetman
- Zyuranger, Abaranger & Kyoryuger
- Kakuranger, Hurricanger & Ninninger (soon to debut next month)
- Ohranger
- GoGoV
- Boukenger
- Goseiger
- Go-Busters

1) Dinosaur Rider: Was thinking about something Tarzan & Hulk. The main hero uses dinosaurs while the secondary rider uses prehistoric extinct beasts. I wonder if they can use disks for the key power source. They'll record the dinosaurs and their fossils. ex. Tyranno Bones! - think of that as Arms in Gaim. Trying to think that since Drive and his shift cars with tire koukans & types. (Zyuranger, Abaranger & Kyoryuger)

2) Martial Arts Rider: Combine Shaman King, various fighting video games and beyblade + b'daman cross fight/crossfire. Four riders again in the motifs the four beasts (vermillion bird, black tortoise, white tiger & azure dragon). The gold dragon? Either as an upgrade for all 4 or as the movie rider villain. (Maskman, Dairanger & Gekiranger). Their kaijin foes will be those based on the Chinese zodiac since the zodiarts in Fourze.

3) Ninja Rider: Mixed with Rurouni Kenshin & Ninja Gaiden. Maybe yokai can be the forms the main rider can use. (Kakuranger, Hurricanger & the new Ninninger)

4) Bird Rider: Jetman + Go-Busters. Thought of combining birds with jets against viral terrorists. Their kaijin would be like the Metaloids of Go-Busters mixed with animals and those that fly. The leaders are like the terrorists of Foxhound with the weaponry motif from Kyoryuger. Silverhawks + Megaman X + Metal Gear Solid. The key items I see can be batteries like the zyudenchi.

Themes maybe sentai can use:
- V3/Riderman
- X
- Amazon
- Stronger
- Skyrider
- Super-1
- ZX
- Black/RX
- Shin
- ZO
- J
- Kuuga
- Agito
- Ryuki
- Faiz
- Hibiki
- Kabuto
- Kiva

1) Kiva-based rangers: Five rangers. One of them, the leader is a half breed. While the other would later get attacked and turned by a lycan. Darkstalkers + Devil May Cry + Blade.

2) Insect rangers: All rangers based on beetles. Insects + Reboot.

What do you think so far? I need help.

Last edited:
R

raden238

A Ninja Rider is likely to happen eventually. Maybe in about 5 years we will get that. A Dinosaur Rider is cool but the suit designs are hard to pull off. OOO Putotrya Combo was really good. I hope they have a real Insect Rider. What I mean by that is have a Rider that has insect motifs. The default form or final form would be based on a grasshopper (tribute to Rider 1 and 2) and then the other form changes will be a cricket, waterbug, spider, ant and beetle. I know throughout Kamen Rider's history, while the motifs are different, the Riders do have something that you reminds you of a bug. Like Gaim's mouth which is like Kuuga or Drive's Type Speed helmet that looks like another bug. But they should really make a Rider that is all about insects.

For a bird rider series, I can imagine Guardians of Ga'hoole in it and Silverwing for a bat rider as a secondary one.

Remember Silverhawks & Storm Hawks? If there's a way to blend that with Metal Gear Solid.

This is about spy missions like Go-Busters. I've also thought of using batteries like the zyudenchi as the riders' key objects.

Thinking about how to beat Kabuto.

I may need help on this one. Including the dino & ninja riders series.

Lurker
^Kabuto is powerful because his speed, there is many thing to counter that because there is so much speed ability already. Now, ability to manipulate time is hard one, your rider have to be unbeaten anytime (transformed or untransformed) or have same ability to manipulate time too like OOO or Odin or God Kouta.
Ninja Rider maybe a good one, Ninja theme will explore more to speed ability and untransformed ninja can suddenly became wood with kawarimi no jutsu anytime Kabuto use that time reverse trick.

^Kabuto is powerful because his speed, there is many thing to counter that because there is so much speed ability already. Now, ability to manipulate time is hard one, your rider have to be unbeaten anytime (transformed or untransformed) or have same ability to manipulate time too like OOO or Odin or God Kouta.
Ninja Rider maybe a good one, Ninja theme will explore more to speed ability and untransformed ninja can suddenly became wood with kawarimi no jutsu anytime Kabuto use that time reverse trick.

I was kinda thinking about beating the Kabuto series. But that sounds good.

The bird rider henshins with a microphone-like sword while the bat rider henshins with a megaphone-like blaster (almost like the ones from Rescue Fire). How do you mix the birds & bats theme with batteries like the zyudenchi? How to mix birds with spy spec-ops?

Anyways.... the dinosaur rider would be about using many dinosaur fossils with disks as its key power. With them he'll be able to use those that make bone armor and those that give special powers (which are not easy). The final form the dinosaur rider gains gives him the powers of a dinosaur kaiju (same goes for the extinct beast rider as well) and it can turn him giant against gigantic enemies. (Thinking about KR J, Godzilla & King Kong).

For martial arts riders based on the four symbols. What key item to be used on that theme? As I said, something mixed with Maskman, Dairanger & Gekiranger with various martial arts video games (Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, etc.) & films even Shaman King?

The ninja rider can use keys like Ryukendo's. Thinking about rurouni kenshin & ninja gaiden. But also Inuyasha due to the yokai.

I also have another rider series in mind that involves like geometric shapes (like Ohranger). How would mix that sentai series with Boukenger's treasure hunting theme?

For sentai:

- zodiac rangers - from Fourze's zodiarts to something "Saint Seiya"

- insect rangers - from Kabuto with B-Fighter

- monster rangers - from Kiva

- greek alphabet riders - perhaps some part of Faiz

Guillotine Gorilla
I quite liked Liveman's theme about the flaws of Japanese educational system and its overwrought social and psychological pressures, plus the classism of it. They should totally do that again.

Shyni
I quite liked Liveman's theme about the flaws of Japanese educational system and its overwrought social and psychological pressures, plus the classism of it. They should totally do that again.

Themes in this sense are more interesting than what the thread OP is talking about.

If we had a ninja rider later on, this rider would possess a key item of spinning tops, like Beyblades.

The ninja rider would be the last of previous ninja clans who allied themselves with the yokai to protect humanity from the Shadogure (Shadow + Oni/Ogre). The ninja tries to hide himself from the oni in order for him to prepare himself to fight them and was given a yokai guardian sealed inside the shuriken-like spinning top.

For this, he lives his life as a wanderer until he meets a woman who runs a kendo dojo. Deciding to live there, he and his new companions along with his yokai partner, run the dojo while saving the world from the oni who possess humans as masks in order to exist in the human world.