I would like the Degitaizer, but I have no idea what it would be worth. Any idea what you are thinking price-wise for it?

My friend has been looking for the Gatack belt also, so if you could give me an idea of what price range to let him know too that would be awesome.

Greatness Time!
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I wasted my money on Japamart. JESUS peg me down for the keitizer please. Guess I'm gonna sell my other one when it gets to my house because its without the box.

Holy Crap!! Sorry guys, I haven't been on in the past few days because I thought no one was interested in my sales thread.

Anyways, It'd be best to pm me if you want something, as it's much easier for me.

Hey Black Flag..

[HIDE]Great fucking name man! :buttrock:

BLACKFLAG.jpg

your name is from this Black Flag, right?[/HIDE]

I think you have the wrong person, haha. That's not me man. :)

I mailed out your item Jedi, I couldn't PM you for some reason.

Also, anyone interested in Ryuki Souchaku Henshin Figures? I purchased them recently but find myself not very interested in them.

Lurker
Which ones Black flag if you have Scissor, Imperer, Raia or Knight I'll purchase one.

And Black flag have you sold the Keitaizer?

I need a knight with a better helmet piece since mines is rather worn at the gold part. And in case you have femme and ryuuga that'd be an instant buy from me though I doubt you would have that.

Princess of Equesteria
Awww...I wished that I could get the MagiMother phone. Sadly money's a bit tight at the moment. Trying to save up for another external hard drive, plus few other needed essentials. Just got say awesome collection.

I need a knight with a better helmet piece since mines is rather worn at the gold part. And in case you have femme and ryuuga that'd be an instant buy from me though I doubt you would have that.

Which ones Black flag if you have Scissor, Imperer, Raia or Knight I'll purchase one.

And Black flag have you sold the Keitaizer?

I only have Knight, Zolda, Ryuki, and Ouja. Basically first who pm's me gets it.

Demetrivamp, the Keitaizer is still avaliable.

Awww...I wished that I could get the MagiMother phone. Sadly money's a bit tight at the moment. Trying to save up for another external hard drive, plus few other needed essentials. Just got say awesome collection.

Thanks man. I don't think it is going anywhere, so if you have any spare cash you know where to go :)