Sentai and PR toys comparison thread (aka sentai/PR toys buyer's guide)

Continuing the Creddie legacy
This is the thread where HJU users can compare sentai toys with the PR equivalent, because sometimes i buy a PR toy than a Sentai one.

can a mod sticky this?

as Souji Tendou said, "My Grandmother said this... Once you know the real thing... you won't be fooled by an imitation."

This applies to sentai and PR toys.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Bumping it for a question: Is it true the only difference in DX Time Robo and Time Force Megazord is the chest sticker? Thanks!

wouldn't know about time robo and the time force megazord, but pretty much anything after power rangers mystic force your looking at really low quality replacements just to save a buck, literally all of the mechas from boukenger (operation overdrive in the US) that were released here in the US were nothing more then hollow blocks hell we didn't even get a remake of siren builder so a lot of people were questioning why not and the only decent one was Dai Voyager which was an import release after that US releases were remakes which cut back on a lot of the gimmicks and features for example the jungle fury megazord that was the full sized electronic one didn't get any of the accessory mecha's that were similar scale, the only way to get them all and use them was to get the scaled down version of geki touja and even then the only way you could get the black lion and chameleon support mecha's was a bundle set at TRU and even then the construction and quality of the accessory mecha's left a Lot to desire. Gokaiger got it worst with the addition of support mecha that were not cannon as well as spotty quality in construction with ones that were it was just painful looking at them, also I never saw it so don't quote me on it but I honestly never saw furaimaru on the shelves so they may have just skipped him again don't quote me on it also Goseiger the release line for that was so all over the place I can't even start