Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAIMON PAWNCH
as I said as the last post of the previous thread.

expect this to be used for fan videos of "Power Rangers: Gobuster"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRz3zwIUZgE"]Code Lyoko Theme (Lyrics Style) - YouTube[/ame]

Minato Ascending
I'm going to be cautiously optimistic about Gobuster, but so far it seems very interesting. I'm not too keen on three-person teams, but I'm willing to see if they'll be good or not, and it hinges on the extra members that will come later to complete the team. I love the fact that they're using wrist changers finally, after the cellphone changers have had a pretty good run in Super Sentai. The buddy bots...well, it just means that there'll be more bad CGI shots in the series (think Power Dizer). And I like the GobusterOh and the design is definitely nice, and it has that anime robot feel to it.

I just have one question, though: so Gobusters are not fighting spirits and demons, but a self-aware super computer? Whatever happened to the rumors about Gobusters being the SS version of the Ghostbusters?

Last edited:
DAIMON PAWNCH
I'm like whatever on Usada... BeaRV is still my waifu

I'm pretty sure that was pure fan speculation based on the sound of the name.

in regard to the self awarecomputer maybe its something similair to the enemies on superhuman samurai and also if it is fan speculation about the ghost hunting then that means they might not go after Walz Gills ghost, i guess rite

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Wait ... does this "supercomputer" thing mean there are no villains of the week?

I'll be pissed off if there aren't, because that's the last thing that would make it vaguely resemble a Sentai, but if it's a computer that just sends monsters after them it's possible the monsters could have a ghost/spirit theme

All I wanted for Sentai is for them to try something different to where it has never been done before. So far with Go Busters they're doing that, despite that there some nods to Go-Ongers & Winspector. However Go Busters have more it's shoulders since it's comming after Gokaigers. Which is why the "after party" series is pulling out risky ideas. So it won't feel that we're going back to the normal routine.

Welcome
And the costumes look like something from that failed Thai attempt at doing Super Sentai.

This.

But I believe I'm only disliking it because of the camera that was used to photograph it.It'll probably look better in action.This camera they used to take the pictures....It's really bad.

I'm trying my best to remain optimistic though, as I thought Gokaiger would suck because of how Joe looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.