Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
二番目の翻訳者
The shades thing means I'll be sad if we don't get a million CSI Miami/Gobusters macros.

I guess Fukuzawa will be the suit actor for RedBuster?

The current cast rumors suggest we might get a short Red and Fukuzawa Blue. (The rumored Blue actor is 180cm, same height as Fukuzawa. Not confirmed, though)

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Random thought: While Shinkenger was airing, there was a story doing the rounds that next year's Sentai would have a supernatural/ghost theme and involve the Rangers using cameras as gadgets or weapons. Now we have a team using spy cameras and it's possible the monsters-of-the-week could have a ghost theme. So I wonder if Toei has been chucking the ghost/camera idea around for a while and then decided to mix it in with the spy theme?

Mad Skillz
No gimmicks?
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, TOEI
I think the animal heads the robots turn into are going to be the gimmick.

The current cast rumors suggest we might get a short Red and Fukuzawa Blue. (The rumored Blue actor is 180cm, same height as Fukuzawa. Not confirmed, though)
I could see this being true, especially since Blue is crouching in that picture, maybe as a means of not showing how short Red is.

The shades thing means I'll be sad if we don't get a million CSI Miami/Gobusters macros.

Sweet! A short Red could mean Takeuchi can play a Red again.

二番目の翻訳者
Sweet! A short Red could mean Takeuchi can play a Red again.

Yeah, I got my fingers crossed. Having a flippy Red would be great for the spy-theme, too.

And then they can fight with their proper suit actors in the Versus movie.

Lurker
Random thought: While Shinkenger was airing, there was a story doing the rounds that next year's Sentai would have a supernatural/ghost theme and involve the Rangers using cameras as gadgets or weapons. Now we have a team using spy cameras and it's possible the monsters-of-the-week could have a ghost theme. So I wonder if Toei has been chucking the ghost/camera idea around for a while and then decided to mix it in with the spy theme?

It's possible...

It makes a little more sense if they have a large number of ideas in "reserve", than the produces getting together after each series and saying...

"How are we going to follow samurais?"

"Well with angels, of course!"

-One year later-

"And what now after the angels?"

"Let's go with pirates!"

Nice post!!
I'd be pretty surprised if we got ghost-themed MotWs given what we know of the Gobusters backstory. That said, Sentai can be pretty surprising when it wants to be.

Wrist morphers that producer super-shades...... I freakin' dig it. :thumbs:

:coolshades:

Status
Not open for further replies.