Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
It looks to me more like Blue will be the serious one - he's doing that "badass arm fold" pose in one of the shots

I don't want to see another "compassionate" female character but at this stage I'm not too bothered, as Sentai heroines go spy > yet another idol singer

I think it should be mandatory for all Sentai fans to like GoseiKnight. What's not to like about him?. He's awesome.

He's a disembodied lion head. I'd much rather he had been a Hero Titan-type character; another angel like the main five that could never go home after being on Earth too long. Of course for that, there had to have been an actual danger of being stuck on Earth which, as far as I know, didn't exist.

Eye See You
He's a disembodied lion head. I'd much rather he had been a Hero Titan-type character; another angel like the main five that could never go home after being on Earth too long. Of course for that, there had to have been an actual danger of being stuck on Earth which, as far as I know, didn't exist.

I think what made Knight unique was the fact he wasn't and was actually one of Burajira's headders. Having the 6th member have the same overall motif as the core team is fine but not when it's done to death. I actually think Knight would not have been as great if he was another Angel even though that's what most of us (including myself) figured he was going to be.

I think what made Knight unique was the fact he wasn't and was actually one of Burajira's headders. Having the 6th member have the same overall motif as the core team is fine but not when it's done to death. I actually think Knight would not have been as great if he was another Angel even though that's what most of us (including myself) figured he was going to be.

There wasn't (as I see it) a way for any other angel to join the team, since it was established that they were stranded without the tower ...

If Gosei Knight was another angel, he would be more willing to protect humans. But instead he would rather protect the planet minus it's people. Eventually it was Nozomu who make him see that protecting humans is part of the job.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. That's why I added the "you can never go home again". Set a time limit that the angels can spend on a planet like the Flash race and the Flashman, and write it that Knight was sealed away with the Yuumajuu and overran his limit, thus he's forever barred from going back home. That could leave him embittered and fixated on destroying his enemies without regard for anything else, but then the team and Nozamu can remind him of what he is and that he wasn't a failure. He could serve as a reminder to the team that their time is running out and the Tower must be repaired soon or they'll be stuck permanently on Earth like him.

It looks to me more like Blue will be the serious one - he's doing that "badass arm fold" pose in one of the shots

I don't want to see another "compassionate" female character but at this stage I'm not too bothered, as Sentai heroines go spy > yet another idol singer

ah to me it looked like a bro fist pound.....i wasnt sure

ah to me it looked like a bro fist pound.....i wasnt sure

It could be either? I need to look again ...

I seem to vaguely remember whistleblower saying that Blue would be a serious type, though. It makes sense that given the non-typical setup of the show, they'd revert to standard suit colour personalities so it still feels like a Sentai

Who you gonna call?
It could be either? I need to look again ...

I seem to vaguely remember whistleblower saying that Blue would be a serious type, though. It makes sense that given the non-typical setup of the show, they'd revert to standard suit colour personalities so it still feels like a Sentai
Keep trying and repeat the same thing again and again, maybe someday you might be able to convince somebody that Go-Busters is not a Super Sentai series despite it still has traditional elements along all the new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.