Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
I love how many people are praising the show for "breaking from tradition", yet before we got any confirmation, were insisting that the Gobusters had to be a three-man team because OMG it's TRADITION after an anniversary :redface2:

What I mean is that who cares what it does? I just want to enjoy sentai. I mean if they put pr stuff it it, it's not going to ruin it for me just because of that. I mean the people hating it need to watch it first.
My sentiments exactly, so what, who cares?
tumblr_lv4f87SjlH1qlxyddo1_400.gif

Who you gonna call?
I love how many people are praising the show for "breaking from tradition", yet before we got any confirmation, were insisting that the Gobusters had to be a three-man team because OMG it's TRADITION after an anniversary :redface2:
You're really starting to sound desperate for finding reasons to nag on Gobusters or the fandom...:redface2:

And about your previous question, yes, it's RedBuster-BlueBuster-YellowBuster. If you squint your eyes at the catalog scan you can notice the "Buster" kanji is always at the end of the names.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
You're really starting to sound desperate for finding reasons to nag on Gobusters or the fandom...:redface2:

I just get this "so near yet so far" vibe. If this were a Metal Heroes or Tomica revival, I would already be in love with it. If it were a more typical Sentai series with five heroes and just the mecha, I would have liked it

Who you gonna call?
I just get this "so near yet so far" vibe. If this were a Metal Heroes or Tomica revival, I would already be in love with it. If it were a more typical Sentai series with five heroes and just the mecha, I would have liked it
Oh, I get it, you're a Super Sentai "GEEWUNNER".

I was thinking about the selfaware supercomputers and i was thinking about different possible types.....there the D-reaper from digimon tamers that programing caused it to destroy everything, H.A.R.D.A.C. from batman the animated series which created robots androids that were not an extention of itself,brainiac from superman whose created robots but were an extention of him, viral and cyber shredder from TMNT back to the sewers and Dr.Geros's supercomputer that made different androids in DBZ .....I wonder which genre or tyoe of artificial intelligence will be used in this sentai series

You Need A Mint
I wonder who the other 2 members will be that are coming. Also, curious about the gimmick for the Mecha this year. Seems to be Go-Onger except they change from Car to Animals again. So, I wonder how Gobuster-Oh will work and what auxilary mech it will get.

Status
Not open for further replies.