Hey guys,

I just have a quick question that I have been kinda mulling over. Do you think it would be okay to take the DX Sengoku Driver on an air-plane and through customs? I'm not talking about wearing or using the thing during that time that would just be crazy. But just having the thing in a carry on bag (Because I'm not taking that much stuff with me and I don't wanna check luggage) But I kinda wanna take the SD to wear for a day or something at AX.

I am almost leaning on the side of no though? because even though it is 100% clearly a toy it does have a little knife on it though that is also clearly a toy. But I was looking up on some things and it has said stuff like 'no weapons or things that look like weapons' which I guess kinda enplanes its self but I am still kinda on the fence about it and would like some input.

Also if anyone is going to AX, gonna be fun times, yo.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Can you not just put it in your suitcase in the hold?

Budou though
i too would like to know since i plan on going to power morphicon next month and want to do a gaim related cosplay so i will be bringing my sengoku driver.

Lurker
put some foil around the blade part so it looks like a lever. That works, right? lol

I am the law
It would probably be okay if you told the security at the gates that you have a toy belt that has a part that looks like a knife. That way they won't freak out when it goes through the scanner (if they even notice it) and all they'd probably do is ask you to open your bag for them to inspect it. And since it's not a danger, and clearly a toy and not in any way a knife, you'd be on your way.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
if you still have the box for the driver, you can put it in there. most likely they will realize its not a real knife.

Budou though
dude, the box is huge. who'd carry such a big box to travel to a convention?