Selphie is the most Powerful character in Final Fantasy 8

She may look ditsy, cute and innocent but this nunchucku wielding girl who's name sounded like a slang for self photographs have the most powerful finisher in the game. Gameplay wise she is one of the weakest but once you unlock her finisher, Not even Ultimecia can beat her.

If Final Fantasy 8-2 will ever come I want Selphie back.

Yes, very cute with unique hairstyle! Selphie Tilmitt with a unique name and personality of Final Fantasy VIII, has always been in my memories for her beauty and elegance.

Moreover, she has been modest in her personality and looks perfect as a modern lady. She has amazing charm on her face that would make anyone crazy. Her cute looks and her extraordinary look would be a killer! She is very naughty too!

latest

Selphie.Tilmitt.full.1832123.jpg

I think Selphie looks quite cute and ditzy in this video below- but she is quite good with computers and vehicles, also more intelligent than she looks but she has a dark sense of humor as well !

"The ending" is the most powerful finisher in Final Fantasy history no finisher had been as powerful as this one. It works for all bosses in the game. It is broken and overpowered. I am happy ps1 don't have balance patches.

Administrator
Staff member
She is weak at the beginning but once you unlock "The end" no boss battle is hard.:p it is hard to grind her but everyone who played does because they want to unlock her finisher.

She is such a glass canon. Very easy to kill but she have this one attack that can destroy everyone while being cute.

Without that move, she will be the weakest party member in the game. So Selphie is not that work it unless you are a completionist.

That attack is her only strong attack. Most of her moves are weak