Was Rider Punched
Hey everybody, sorry if this is not the right place for this. I did look and I could not find a better one to post this in. I was just gonna put these up on ebay but I thought I should ask here first since you guys really dig this stuff. (I do too but times are tough)

Figuarts I am selling:

Cyclone Joker
Kick Hopper
Fang Joker
Gatack
Captatin Marvolous. (I do have his wheel thing but I have misplaced the box for it I will try and find it but I cant promise anything)

You can email me at waynenorris@hotmail.ca if you are interested in getting one. I wont be charging crazy ebay prices but I do have to make some money off of them. If you Live in Canada I can give you a really good rate on shipping and even in the us too. But out side of that I dont really know if it would be worth your time.

Thank you very much for anyone that is interested and I hope to hear form you soon.

-Wayne

Last edited:
Was Rider Punched
Hey everybody, I was just gonna put these up on ebay but I thought I should ask here first since you guys really dig this stuff. (I do too but times are tough)

Figuarts I am selling:

Cyclone Joker
Kick Hopper
Fang Joker
Gatack
Captatin Marvolous. (I do have his wheel thing but I have misplaced the box for it I will try and find it but I cant promise anything)

You can email me at waynenorris@hotmail.ca if you are interested in getting one. I wont be charging crazy ebay prices but I do have to make some money off of them. If you Live in Canada I can give you a really good rate on shipping and even in the us too. But out side of that I dont really know if it would be worth your time.

Thank you very much for anyone that is interested and I hope to hear form you soon.

-Wayne

EDIT: Sorry that I posted this in the wrong thread the first time. I guess I was not looking hard enough

Can't decide how to pose figures...
You should post pics considering your low post count. :thumbs: