Professional Chef and Entertainer
i just got the fusion switch and the first wizard ring, and sadly i don't have the fourze driver and not planning to, and i'm gonna be started out collection with wizard so sadly if i sell the fusion switch, you won't be able to get the big ring with it.

if it's okay with you i could possibly give it to you via message or something, or maybe exchange me with a used fourze driver or something if you don't want it. so hope you would be ok with an offer like this.

my ideal price i could give is about 22 bucks at least which is about half price of what i bought. but if you don't like the price, i could make arrangements on a better price for you if you like.

Last edited:
Fangtaku
Way out of my budget. I got an entire set of DX Legendary Switches for about $20.

it would really be about 22 bucks, only about 2 dollars more. but whatever

posting a picture of the product here, warning it's huge

[HIDE] eDzlC.jpg[/HIDE]

Last edited:
ok so i went to the post office so i could get a better rate on shipping, so it seems i one i told riderfan18 was expedited-usa. so when you pay for the object. it's now going to be free shipping going to surface shipping which is about 5 to 7 bucks plus it would also take longer sadly. that's the cheapest one on here.