レイモン (雷蒙)
selector_infected_wixoss_001.jpg
The series will premiere on MBS in April 3, 2014.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNukBJNeAjM"]PV[/ame]

Plot Summary: WIXOSS is a card game that's popular with teenagers. Supposedly there exist "Rulig Cards," female character cards with wills of their own. Special girls can hear the voices of the Ruligs, and those who possess them are called Selectors. These Selectors have card battles in a dimension that other humans cannot access. It's said that whoever triumphs in these battles will have their wish granted. Ruko Kominato is the latest girl to find a Rulig card. She names hers Tama, and without any further explanation is thrown into her life as a Selector

Link
Official Website - Selector Infected Wixoss

Lurker
the title sounds like "weaksauce" :castlerock: , they have the weirdest names for these shows :redface2:

レイモン (雷蒙)
I don't mind about the title, the plot of anime might draw the attention to watch.

The new Tendou Souji
Caught episode 1 today and have to say, I didn't think it was too bad; mostly setup but it's got potential.

I will say that I joked quite a bit about it and Ryuki, though. :laugh:

レイモン (雷蒙)
I was thinking about this having another way of dueling from "Yu-Gi-Oh!".

In Justice, We Trust!
I got done watching the first episode.

Normally I don't watch super girly moe animes like these, but I did like the first episode quite a bit.

It looks like it's going to be super cutesy girls version of Yugioh, but there's this hint of grim dark there that makes the series fascinating.

I'll stick with it and see where it goes, because I do agree that it has potential.

Although for an anime based around a card game theme…I was surprised that they didn't bother to explain the rules at all. Though I got the impression that the mechanics are similar to Vanguard.

Caught episode 1 today and have to say, I didn't think it was too bad; mostly setup but it's got potential.

I will say that I joked quite a bit about it and Ryuki, though. :laugh:

Well, the show's premise is basically Kamen Rider Ryuki.

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
I'm thinking that Ruuko's dream that she had might probably lead somewhere to the climax part of the game.

PARTY HARD
SO with the series ended, did anyone here actually stick around long enough to finish it?

The second season, Selector Spread WIXOSS, is coming out in October, I believe.

I just picked it up, but I'm already looking into making decks.

PARTY HARD
lol Yeaaaaah...a few friends and I deduced that in terms of game...Midoriko is the worst LRIG to ever walk the deck. No one in the Japanese meta ever plays Green because of it.