レイモン (雷蒙)
Thanks.
My interpretation was that the three girls turned into peeping Tom when they went away from the screen temporary at that scene. Shino said "Otorikomi chu no youda”(お取り込み中のようだ) to Aria and Suzu. It means someone seem to be busy or absorbed (in doing something good there, - making love? I don't know. It's left to audiences' imagination).

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Thanks.
My interpretation was that the three girls turned into peeping Tom when they went away from the screen temporary at that scene. Shino said "Otorikomi chu no youdaâ€(お取り込み中のようだ) to Aria and Suzu. It means someone seem to be busy or absorbed (in doing something good there, - making love? I don't know. It's left to audiences' imagination).

It might be that they peeped over to the side of the wall...

レイモン (雷蒙)
Lots of good stuff here. Shino helping out with the judo club, some unusual preparations for the sports festival, Takatoshi being a hero for stomping out a fly (very Obama-like, good move) and Mutsumi being used in the opening gag. Kaede also debuted, though she really only got about one scene. Plenty more episodes left, though.

However, one thing in this episode I have to commend is the art. The notepads are getting stamped with increasingly more stamps that require artificial extensions. The crayon drawing that started off Suzu's segment. And the art shifts to Shino's fantasy and the judo girl/boy love match. All very well timed and executed, turning the medium of animation itself into a storytelling tool. Always something I can appreciate.

レイモン (雷蒙)
seitokaiyakuindomo.jpg

レイモン (雷蒙)
Cute kittens, sports day, and Aria's predicaments with flags. Flyswatters, Takatoshi being the choice for the relay, and a "previously on" and a "next time" - both with a narrator who was not there before. I have no idea how these things are popping out of the woodwork, but I hope that they keep spreading. Ayahi Takagaki and Satomi Arai shall not be alone! Fun episode all around.