レイモン (雷蒙)
I know, but sooner or later it'll be in sub.

レイモン (雷蒙)
That teacher is a predator!!!, stalking young men and teaching them about the pleasures of women that laugh was full of so much WIN and a lot of creepy.

The jokes are most definitely getting dirtier and i have no complaints about it. Its done so well that you can help but to go with it.

The "he wont read it, he will use it!" line had me on the floor. Tsuda is pretty damn popular amongst the student body given the limited amount of boys in the school and him being on the student council it makes sense.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I kind of think the feminine hygiene jokes might turn some guys off to the series.:laugh: The characters in Working!! also seem to be more relatable than the 3 supergirls in the student council and the somewhat flat tsukkomi brother character.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Fun episode. The greatest secondary character this episode is either the guy at the beach or the dolphin. He is an inflatable friend to all. The second half, with Yokoshima-sensei passing out and everyone having to pretend to be a family was also amusing, especially when Ranko showed up. Her deadpan is classic. Suzu hearing someone talking to her, only to be asked "Which elementary school do you go to?" was another great moment.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I can't really imagine that dolphin float being so hard as to deliver a critical hit to that guy.:laugh:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
"Rule #7... I'm a Tampon!" :laugh: Now it has the english sub... :thumbs:

That was a fun episode to watch... ;)

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
Suzu: Onii-chan.*with the smirk evil face.*:laugh:

レイモン (雷蒙)
"Heko heko heko heko."
"Onii-chan."
"We're brother and sister. Incest is wrong!"
:laugh: