レイモン (雷蒙)
So many pervert jokes, but my favorite one would be the first joke where Tsuda thought Shino would ask about the gift she bought for him, just like what she did to everyone else that gotten a gift from her, and even waited for Shino to call and ask him...but in the end, even though Shino did call for him, she never intend to ask him about it, yet he the one that moved ahead with his comment about the book, which made Shino thought of him doing a sexual harrasment on her.:laugh:

レイモン (雷蒙)
Wow. Usually they don't play some jazz music for relaxing scenes like that. Very surreal that one scene.
And the crazy array of girl characters reminds me of Working!!. I love this show.

レイモン (雷蒙)
12804730410176144950.jpg

レイモン (雷蒙)
Lots of the secondary cast this episode, from Kotomi getting a sizable amount of screentime, to Yokoshima-sensei's antics, to Mutsumi challenging Suzu in knowledge. Good job to Sayuri Yahagi for saying Picasso's full name without flubbing. (Though I'm sure there's gotta be a blooper reel of that somewhere.) Pool side fun, innuendo through the walls and Shino trying her hand at making a webpage. Which turns out exactly as you'd expect.

レイモン (雷蒙)
As funny as usual. Not surprised Tsuda's sister tuned out to be perverted as well, this explains why he's able to handle Shino and Aria so easily, he's already used to it by now.
Yokoshima-sensei is getting more and more dangerous. It's only a matter of time before she rapes one of her students mostly Tsuda.:laugh:

レイモン (雷蒙)
Lots of well animated/drawn/laid out things in the fake commercials. Liked how they had the top of Suzu's head in the middle of some frames later. The second or so of just feet walking down a hallway was well done.