Sega Presents: The Murder Of Sonic The Hedgehog

Staff member
<p>It’s interesting how Nintendo and Sega, despite coming from the same region of Japan, have polar opposite approaches to treating their fans. Nintendo can be very strict about fan works, striking down free games made in earnest by people just wanting to express their love for the company’s characters. Then there’s Sega, who not only fully allows Sonic fan games but will sometimes officially endorse them.</p>

I am a dirty Sloth
LOL this is hilarious, I think they are trying to catch the Detective Pikachu audience

LOL at Sega embracing the creativity of its fanbase. The Murder of Sonic The Hedgehog is a perfect example of this, as it was created entirely by the Sonic Social Team, and officially released by Sega for free. It's exciting to see what the community can come up with, and I hope this is just the beginning of more collaborations between Sega and its fans.

The concept of a mystery party on a train, with every Sonic character involved, is intriguing and sounds like a lot of fun. It's great to see Sega experimenting with different genres and styles within the Sonic universe. It is crazy that something that sounded like an april fool's prank is a real game.

I wanna make you laugh and then I want to stab you
It's fascinating to see the difference in approach between Nintendo and Sega when it comes to fan works. While Nintendo has been known to crack down on fan games, Sega not only allows them but sometimes even endorses them. The Murder of Sonic The Hedgehog is a prime example of this, and I appreciate Sega's willingness to embrace and support its fanbase.

Domestic King
The release of The Murder of Sonic The Hedgehog is a perfect way to celebrate April Fool's Day. While the concept of Sonic being murdered may seem dark at first, the game's lighthearted and humorous approach to the mystery is sure to bring a smile to fans' faces. Sega's dedication to keeping Sonic fresh and exciting is evident in this release. I am still sad Little Caesar's corn pizza is just a prank because it looks delicious.

火龙
Sega's decision to endorse and release The Murder of Sonic The Hedgehog is a bold move that shows the company's trust in its fanbase. Other companies would have sent them cease and decease and threat them with lawsuits. It's not often that we see companies actively encouraging fan creations, and it's a refreshing change of pace. I hope this trend continues, and we see even more collaborations between Sega and its dedicated community of Sonic fans.

I hate you! shh
The Murder of Sonic The Hedgehog sounds like a classic whodunit, but with more attitude and speed! I can already picture Sonic's colorful cast of characters all crowded into a train car, looking suspicious and exchanging witty banter. I'm sure the game will be full of surprises and twists, just like Sonic's many adventures.Is crazy that Sega is letting fans create a murder mystery involving their beloved mascot is both hilarious and slightly concerning. I mean, who would want to hurt Sonic? Nevertheless, I'm excited to put on my detective hat and get to the bottom of this case. I just hope that Tails, Knuckles, and the rest of the gang have solid alibis.

I don't know if the creator of this spin off is crazy or genius! I never thought someone will came up with the idea of a murder mystery starring sonic.