Second WandaVision Spinoff Revealed, Will Star Vision

Staff member
WandaVision was a big hit for Disney+, which immediately caused a conundrum: usually hits are followed up with more of the same, but WandaVision was designed from Day 1 to be a closed story. The solution? Find unresolved threads from that story and continue things that way. For example, if Agatha’s still out there, give her a show. Agatha: House of Harkness is under production right now.
But Agatha won’t be all alone. Deadline broke the news this afternoon that the Vision in WandaVision could be getting his own show too. Paul Bettany, who played the magic-powered bot on both big screens and small, is reported to be returning to the role again in what is being titled Vision Quest. Boy will he be displeased when he finds out what his wife was up to.
To recap what state Vision was left in the last time we saw him: Scarlet Witch’s robot husband was not the real deal...

Continue reading...

There is a lot to discover about Vision, and the journey would be incredible. The events of the entire MCU could be summarized by him, as he searches for his place among the New Avengers, realizes that he has changed from the original Vision and will need resources, which may require him to reestablish contact with Stark Tech, or he could simply tease the events of the upcoming Secret Wars film by dropping Easter eggs. There are so many options.

Why wouldn't Vision want to look for Wanda and save her from the puddle she fell to? A Vision series would be the best way to bring Wanda back, and I sincerely hope there will be enough material for one. It was a filmmaker, not his agent, who told him that his days in Hollywood were numbered. And Paul Bettany is very great as Vision.

I am excited about the second season of WandaVision and I hope they complete the project and broadcast very soon. Paul Bettany was impressive as always portraying Vision and did justice with the role.

M

Mikelo

I have to wait for the official broadcast before anticipating realtime for the second season.

conjunction with free-space theory
Count me on for a second season of WandaVision. But it would be challenging to reproduce the series' brilliance. The most captivating Disney+ series to date, Vision is one of my favorite characters, and Paul Bettany does a superb job portraying him. I am enthusiastic about a series!