Hey everyone!

Just wanted to shout out to all those in the Greater Seattle Area that some of us have started a closed facebook group to gather toku fans of the great Northwest for IRL hang outs. We want people to meet, hang out, talk toku, and just have a good time among other fans.

If there are people here that are interested in joining us, let me know and I'll invite you to the group. :thumbs:

Group currently has 20 members and we hope that number will grow. And FYI we're having a potluck event Sunday, February 9th. So join us if you can!

Budou though
it's called Seattle Toku Weekend. a closed group so you wouldn't be able to join if you searched for it. do you have a facebook though?

Yes. Please PM me an email address if you would like to join and hang out with us.

We plan to have a once a month hang out type of thing. Let me know if you're interested.

Ore, Sanjou!
it's called Seattle Toku Weekend. a closed group so you wouldn't be able to join if you searched for it. do you have a facebook though?

yes, I have a facebook account, but that doesn't mean I know what a "closed group" is

Yes. Please PM me an email address if you would like to join and hang out with us.

We plan to have a once a month hang out type of thing. Let me know if you're interested.

yes, I'm interested

"Closed Group" just means only members can see the posts within the group. So your friends and family members on facebook won't see your posts to the group unless they're members too. It's like a private forum; member only.

ClimaxHeroDen-O, I sent you an invite. You should be getting it via yahoo mailbox or fb.

Invite sent. welcome to the group!!! =D

..... oh, looks like someone already approved your invite. well awesome!

Last edited: