I am the law
Well it was bound to happen.

We in Seattle have a "super hero" by the name of Phoenix Jones and now we have a "super villain" by the name of Rex Velvet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivkzosgyx-U&sns=em"]Rex Velvet | Seattle Super Villain Calls Out Phoenix Jones - YouTube[/ame]

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Ok, this is what happens when stupidity goes too far!:shakefist

Besides, this Phoenix Jones guy doesn't really... do... anything at all, from the clips I've seen. He abides by the same rules as the police & only deals with minor problems so the cops can focus on real issues. (Probably the only reason he's tolerated)

If I was going to play superhero, I'd go full out vigilante & use a real disguise that scared people & let me slip around unnoticed, not a flamboyant suit that's easily recognizable as a superhero. And this Rex Jones guy... please, for the love of god tell me he's just trolling. That's the last thing anyone needs- two idiots trying to play out some massive game of vengeance & self-worth on a city scale...
:supersayin:
...I think the situation called for that one...

I am the law
Yeah...the Rex Velvet thing is all in jest. Especially after hearing him on a local radio broadcast.

Lurker
The day I see men in tights flying over me is the day I admit that super heroes are real.
Since that'll never happen, super villains aren't real either.

Still, got to hand it to these guys, they took fiction to extremes that I thought would never happen.

Ok, this is what happens when stupidity goes too far!:shakefist

Besides, this Phoenix Jones guy doesn't really... do... anything at all, from the clips I've seen. He abides by the same rules as the police & only deals with minor problems so the cops can focus on real issues. (Probably the only reason he's tolerated)

If I was going to play superhero, I'd go full out vigilante & use a real disguise that scared people & let me slip around unnoticed, not a flamboyant suit that's easily recognizable as a superhero. And this Rex Jones guy... please, for the love of god tell me he's just trolling. That's the last thing anyone needs- two idiots trying to play out some massive game of vengeance & self-worth on a city scale...
:supersayin:
...I think the situation called for that one...

Why use a disguise?Just use the Anon Guy Fawkes mask and you're done. Get 400 other people to don it scattered along the city, wearing the same attire and have the same build, and then cause vigilante justice.

If I was to do it, I'd just blend in , wear a mask and soak back into the crowd. Bring extra clothes and a backpack along to switch into, learn Dim Mak over many years end of story.

The best heroes are the ones that lay hidden. The ones that show themselves are just dying to get their asses kicked.

The day I see men in tights flying over me is the day I admit that super heroes are real.

Still, got to hand it to these guys, they took fiction to extremes that I thought would never happen.

All I can envision for "superheroes" and "villains" today if they were like the Antibenders in Korra and had lightning shockers and fought with agility, or if they had armor like Iron-Man...

But really, the real heroes are those who do this day by day in far dangerous conditions. It's called the Military. If you got someone who learnt Krav Maga and mixed it with Dim Mak and gave them a covert disguise highly unlike the comic ones we grew to love, then we'd be talking. But even then, it'd be Captain America level and not Xmen or Spiderman level.

Last edited:
Lurker

I wish I were to become a superhero. I would manage to take care of most of the crimes in one swoop when police aren't doing their jobs properly.

boogie woogie feng shui
This has nothing to do with the topic, but I feel like I should point out that Dim Mak is bullshit.