Ore, Sanjou!
ahh maaaaaan :disappoin

I wish I'd seen this thread earlier, cuz I totally would've been there

what a bummer. I hope there'll be another one sometime later(I'm not sure I'd be able to plan my own, tbh)

Fangtaku
There will definitely be more. We're tentatively looking at the possibility of doing something for the 4th of July. June's not working out, since Zigga's not free until after the 15th, and two members of our group work at Safeco Field and so we have to avoid game days, and there's no open weekends after the 15th.

August we might be doing something in the Bellevue area.

Budou though
ahh maaaaaan :disappoin

I wish I'd seen this thread earlier, cuz I totally would've been there

what a bummer. I hope there'll be another one sometime later(I'm not sure I'd be able to plan my own, tbh)

seriously? we bumped this many times before the actual date. how did you not see it?

Fangtaku
Okay, we've got a tentative plan for a 4th of July barbecue/potluck, in Shoreline. I'll give more details once I have them.

Also, would people be down with a google groups list? That way, I can just e-mail the group when we have plans, etc, and everyone'll get it.

Budou though
don't think july 4th will quite work out since it was a last minute thing and the 4th is this thursday. i'm sure most toku fans want to hang out with friends and/or family with fireworks and food than with toku fans.

we shall see how it goes on the 4th

Budou though
needs better planing for next meetup. i'm open for july 20 for this month. if not, for august i can do the 3rd and 17th. if not that, then wtf?

Fangtaku
I've called off the gathering on the 4th, since it doesn't seem like anyone was interested.