Fangtaku
When: Saturday, May 18, 1pm-whenever
Where: Freeway Park*, Seattle
Who: Any and all tokusatsu fans in the greater Seattle area (whether you live here or are visiting!), or people interested in learning about toku.

*We will be meeting by the Gazebo outside the 4th floor of the convention center, and moving on after no less than a half hour. In case of rain, we'll be meeting inside, at the "International Meeting Place", which is behind the escalators on the 2nd floor, out by the big windows/doors. If you came to Sakura-Con's meetings, we met there and went outside.

The meet-up is open for everyone, and we'll be moving around the park and heading out to "Toku Plaza" (if you were at the photoshoots at con, you know what I'm talking about. If not, oh boy, you're in for a treat). After a few hours, we can move onto other areas in Seattle, or head out to eat.

Cosplay is greatly encouraged, but is not required. I personally will be cosplaying as Luka Millfy.

PLEASE spread the word on this around. I've posted here and to the Sakura-Con message board, but if you go to any other toku forums, please spread it there as well.

Budou though
This needs a major bump. I've posted this on a group on FB. Vince says he'll go. Dunno about the others.

Fangtaku
I'm excited. I just got Frog Pod, so I'm gonna have to bring him down.

Random Question. I remember meeting you at Kelvin's place and you lead the crew at Sakura Con which was a huge amount of fun! I may work from 12-4, will you guys still be all meeting up? Let me know either here or on Station Zero. Thanks!

Fangtaku
I'm planning on being downtown for most of the afternoon, and going to dinner with whomever still wants to. Dunno about anyone else's plans.

Hey so my middle man just sent me a decent amount of candy toku toys and I was wondering if we could either do something like games to give them away as prizes or have like a mini toku swap meet. Thoughts?

Fangtaku
See everyone tomorrow!

As a reminder, if it is not raining, meeting place is 4th floor, outside in the park, by the gazebo (that you can't actually go into).

If it is raining, meeting place is the "International Meeting Place" on the 2nd floor.

For those who don't know their way around the convention center, here is their map. From the first floor, take the escalators labeled "Levels 1-4 and to South Lobby." If it is raining, get off the escalator on the second floor, and proceed to "Int'l Meeting Place." If it is not raining, continue up to the 4th floor, and cross the "South Galleria" to the doors next to the "FE" label. Ellis Plaza is the area we'll be meeting.