Anyone know where I can get one? I know toysnjoys has one, but I might as well be giving them 40 bucks for nothing if I buy from there. japan-toys has been sold out, and like restocks every year or something

I'd sell you mine (with the rising attachments even) if I knew where it was. It's in storage somewhere I think.

It's the DX version. Has different lights for each form. Its loose with the Rising form attachments. I probably would sell it for no more than 20 dollars US. Depending on what condition it's in anyway. Problem though is I can't find it. I think it's in storage somewhere.

Give me a couple weeks. I've been meaning to go down there and fish out some stuff to put up for sale.

It's the DX version. Has different lights for each form. Its loose with the Rising form attachments. I probably would sell it for no more than 20 dollars US. Depending on what condition it's in anyway. Problem though is I can't find it. I think it's in storage somewhere.

Give me a couple weeks. I've been meaning to go down there and fish out some stuff to put up for sale.

Take PayPal? do you still have the box? (I'd still buy it with no box), and when you get it tell me the condition (I'll take it aslong as no major parts are broken.)