SDCC 2017: Walking Dead Season 08 Trailer

Todd Black submitted a pop geeks news article

SDCC 2017: Walking Dead Season 08 Trailer
Walking-Dead-Season-8.jpg

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.

I must admit that the beginning of this trailer was quite slow-going and boring, but.......surprise! I'm hooked again. I can't wait to see e unity of the survivors rise up against Negan. It should make for an action- packed season. If only October would come sooner!

I remember my brother saving some episodes of The Walking Dead on our PC, but I never really got interested in watching it, since the plot seems lame and common, people versus zombies. I guess until I get interested, I'd just pass up on this show.

I think people will always watch zombies-but a lot of people have bailed out and stopped watching this show as well. They say,The Walking Dead has become very hollow and it relies on gimmicks to much-and it has very thin writing overall -also its mostly a soap opera with zombies. The character motivations change from one episode to the next-but stll its interesting to watch zombies chasing people though?

This show has one of the slowest paces i have ever seen, it's slow that sometimes i find myself forwarding through an episode just for something interesting.