Scott Pilgrim Anime Reunites The ENTIRE Cast From The Movie

Staff member
<p>Last year Netflix announced they had begun production on an anime adaption of the Scott Pilgrim graphic novels. This would be the second time Scott has been rendered viewable in motion, after the 2010 cult classic Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.</p>

Chris Evans, Brie Larson, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Anna Kendrick are bigger stars than the whole cast now so I am shocked they agreed to reprise their old roles. Scott Pilgrim did kickstart their whole career so it must be nostalgia that made them agreed.

Rebel Rouser
Scott Pilgrim fans will be happy to hear that the popular graphic novel series will be adapted into an anime, with the original cast reprising their roles. The highly anticipated anime will feature all of the beloved characters and their odd personalities, as well as stunning animation that will bring the story to life. As the show explores new avenues and adventures, viewers can expect a fresh take on the beloved story. The anticipation for the Scott Pilgrim anime is palpable, and it's easy to see why. Fans are counting the days until the release, looking forward to a nostalgic trip down memory lane mixed with exciting new elements.

Everyday Im thinking of my Senpai
My eye has been sparked by this anime adaption! The cherry on top of a terrific announcement is that the whole original cast will return to voice their characters.I feel like I just beat the big bad in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World with the Power of Love after hearing this news! I'm eager to watch the group come together in animation.

I could try it w/ a walz I could try rock 'n' roll
It's so exciting to witness a production that genuinely pays homage to its source material by reuniting the original cast. The fact that Anamanaguchi is providing the soundtrack for the Scott Pilgrim anime simply adds to the already great news. I have high expectations for this anime and I know it won't let me down. This is going to be a timeless soundtrack, I just know it.
My Scott Pilgrim anime screening party is already scheduled, and I can't wait to nerd out with my pals over our personal favorite scenes from the film. I appreciate Netflix for making this possible.

I read Scott Pilgrim graphic novels and watched the 2010 movie, I'm thrilled to hear about the upcoming anime adaptation. The fact that Edgar Wright and the entire original cast are on board just makes it that much better. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

Listen to me
The Scott Pilgrim anime is exciting enough on its own, but having the original cast return is the final flourish. This is a project that genuinely values its audience, and I'm excited to see what they have in store for us. Bring on the epic battles and catchy music. They cannot reprise their characters in live action because they are too old, but they can in anime.

The Rhyme King of Greenville
Yo, listen up, any real fan of the Scott Pilgrim series better be tuned in to the anime adaptation. It's gonna be straight fire, with the OG cast making a comeback and Anamanaguchi dropping some sick beats. I can't wait to see what they've got in store for us, it's gonna be dope! Knowing that the Scott Pilgrim anime is bringing back the original actors gives me mad respect for the production. Without those guys, it wouldn't even be worth watching. I'm counting down the days till it drops, and I'm ready to be blown away. This show is gonna be the real deal, and I'm stoked to see it in action.

DJ

It's always great to see adaptations that stay true to their source material and respect the original cast. Anamanaguchi's involvement in the Scott Pilgrim anime is a fantastic addition that will surely enhance the viewing experience. It's exciting to have something to look forward to and share with friends, and I hope it lives up to your expectations.