Sci-Fi Short Film "Wakener" Now Streaming on YouTube

Staff member
<p>If you’re a lover of space horror and have fifteen minutes to spare, there’s a new sci-fi short that costs nothing. Writer/director Anthony Ferraro has posted his latest creation, “Wakener,” on his popular YouTube channel Create Sci-Fi.</p>

삶이 있는 한 희망은 있다
The tension in those claustrophobic hallways was intense. I loved how they created a sense of fear with the unknown creature lurking around. It's impressive what they were able to do with limited resources. The filmmaker's passion for the project really shines through.The filmmaker did a great job creating a thrilling atmosphere. I can't wait to see more from them.

We don't care if you think our party is cool
I recently finished watching "Wakener" and have conflicting views about it. On the one hand, the idea of a "Ghost Ship" is intriguing, and the visuals are striking. However, I felt that the story could have been extended more. It left too many unanswered questions for me. I was curious about the abandoned station as well as the characters' backstories.

The acting was decent, and the chemistry between the two major characters was convincing. It's difficult to tell a fascinating story in such a short amount of time, but they succeeded. Congratulations to the filmmakers for their inventiveness. I felt it to be a new twist on space horror. The gloomy spacecraft environment gave a sense of claustrophobia that truly heightened the suspense. And the creature design was both frightening and effective. It's inspiring to watch filmmakers pushing the envelope despite low funding.

You Don't talk about!
Just squandered fifteen minutes of my life watching "Wakener," which was tedious and predictable. This type of scenario has been told a million times before, and this film added nothing new to the genre. The performance was mediocre, and the scares were ridiculous. I'm not sure why everyone is applauding it. The entire space horror thing has been done so many times before, and this film didn't add anything fresh to the table. It felt like a typical science-fiction movie with foreseeable horrors. I was looking for something more creative and unique.

Chronicle Knight
So, I watched "Wakener" and let me tell you, I was as captivated as a clumsy astronaut trying to moonwalk for the first time. This sci-fi short had me on the tips of my space boots, eagerly floating along with the story. The suspense had my heart racing faster than a rocket launch countdown. I was so invested that I accidentally spilled my cosmic popcorn all over the place! Trust me, "Wakener" is an intergalactic adventure that will make you laugh, gasp, and maybe even float out of your seat with excitement. Strap on your spacesuits and get ready for a wild cosmic ride!

This short film is fantastic! It was a pleasant perspective on space terror, in my opinion. The gloomy spacecraft environment gave a sense of claustrophobia that truly heightened the suspense. And the creature design was both frightening and effective. It's inspiring to watch filmmakers pushing the envelope despite low funding.

Thank you for sharing the video because it left me wanting more. The short runtime didn't allow for much character development, and I didn't feel a strong connection to the protagonists. The concept was intriguing, but it lacked depth. I wish they had explored the abandoned station and its mysteries further.The filmmaker did a great job capturing the claustrophobic atmosphere of the spaceship. And the creature design was creepy as hell. I love it when sci-fi mixes with horror like this.

I find it underwhelming. The story felt rushed, and the characters didn't have much depth. I wanted to know more about the Ghost Ship and its history. The visuals were decent, but it lacked the wow factor. Overall, it's an okay watch, but nothing extraordinary.

Hello everyone, I strongly recommend watching "Wakener" on YouTube. It's a sci-fi short film with a lot of impact. The director did a wonderful job of establishing a tense and frightening mood. The abandoned station environment drawn me, and I became totally involved in the characters' adventure. Don't pass over this underappreciated gem!