SCHOOL-LIVE!: Idol Girls Stare Down The Zombie Apocalypse In The Official Trailer

Administrator
Prolific horror suspense and fantasy thriller scribe, director Shibata Issei, is taking a step into the grim once more with School-Live!, an adaptation of a seinen manga which also has a 2015 anime series up and running at Crunchyroll for all you curious otakus out there like myself. The plot? Well, it’s a bit of […]
Read the whole post here.

I've read School-Live manga. It was something new in genre of zombie apocalypse for me.
Not scary atmosphere at the very beginning, but the more you read the more you see and understand.

!!!! Spoiler !!!!
After girls had left the school, manga became not so interesting. Scandals, intrigues, investigations - someone of them really could die. Though the author tried to add more action, the unique atmosphere of school life was lost.
-------------------

Talking about the film - don't know if I'll be able to watch it. I like horror stories about zombies, but only in manga and games. The film will be more realistic and scarier.
The poster of the film is ideal - eerie and, you know, one of those pictures which become scarier if you continue to look at them.