Scarlet Moon Releases Shadows Of Hyrule

Staff member
Scarlet Moon, the music company that specializes in rearranged albums of familiar video game tunes, has a new one out timed for Halloween. Shadows of Hyrule is a celebration of the spookier side of the Legend of Zelda series.
Shadows of Hyrule is the latest from ROZEN, who’s composed several album covers of video game tracks as well as some actual video game music (you can hear his own work in Kena: Bridge of Spirits). He’s covered Zelda three times already in the albums Sins of Hyrule, Ballads of Hyrule, and Children of Termina. But this time, he wanted to go a little darker, and used a similar open-world adventure game as inspiration.
“Heavily inspired by the dark fantasy genre, I wanted to create a concept album featuring The Legend of Zelda in the style of the intense and brooding music From Software’s games like Elden Ring are known for,” reflects ROZEN. “This new entry in my ‘of Hyrule’ series is reminiscent of the same dark tone from Sins of Hyrule and Children of Termina...

Continue reading...

guy

Sentai Monster with no Mouth Animation
My ears have fondness with videogame music. I listen to more video game music than Mainstream music. So I am interested and I am Vinyl collector too.

Blondes have more Puns
I listened to the samples on YouTube and it is so Epic. It makes me feel like Viking warrior ready for battle. Rozen should work for a real soundtrack of a videogame or a movie because his covers are adorbs.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
I was listening to some Christmas music the other day and one of my kids asked me why I wasn't listening to any Halloween music. I thought about it and realized that I didn't know any music for Halloween. LOL. Well! Now I know.