Saw X, This Midquel brings back dead characters to life

<p>Their characters have both died already, so this midquel fills in the missing chapter that showcases Amanda’s rise as the Pig. The only way to revive deceased characters is through remaking or rebooting. Therefore, they opted for a Midquel – a prequel that takes place between two movies. At the age of 54, Shawnee Smith still looks young for her years, enabling her to reprise Amanda without the issue of aging.</p>

I wanna make you laugh and then I want to stab you
Lionsgate has done a great job by bringing back the iconic Jigsaw character. I'm excited to witness John Kramer's return

Looks vicious, and it's a great setup for future films. I'm relieved that John and Amanda have returned. I never got into the Saw movies after the second one (the first three are the best), but later I bought them all in a set and watched them all back-to-back, and that's when I really began to appreciate them because they're all connected and they always have that shocking, unexpected ending. Although it appears to have been released a little late, it appears to have been a labor of love. I know the lead actor adores the role, so his heart is in it.
I just hope they have more stories to tell, a bizarre plot twist, and more to come!

I'm okay!
I'm excited to watch this with my mother, who gets squeamish around gore and will scream like a chicken, but it will be a great opportunity for us to spend time together. We like horror movies. Because he enjoys watching people die, my father is a little psycho. I'm overjoyed! Welcome back, John Cramer! Let's break some bones and spill some guts like in the old days.

The Saw series has been dragged on for way too long, and it's evident they're scraping the bottom of the barrel by resorting to prequels and midquels. It's like they've run out of any original ideas. Making a movie to showcase Amanda Young's rise as the Pig just feels like a desperate attempt to cash in on past success. I have a feeling that Saw X will flop big time. The franchise is over-milked, and I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking from this installment. September 29, 2023, will likely be another forgettable day at the theaters.

I used to enjoy the Saw movies, but now it's clear they're just dragging it out for money. Making a prequel to fill in plot holes is a sign that they're desperate to keep the dwindling interest alive. This franchise has lost its edge, and I doubt Saw X will bring anything new or exciting to the table. It's time to accept that the Saw series has run its course. Stop beating the dead horse! I've lost count of how many of these movies they've made, and they're still trying? The series has become a stale and predictable mess, and I don't see how a prequel or midquel will make any difference.

Fluxactive Complete
Oh no, another Saw sequel is just what we needed! This is beyond frustrating! How many sequels are they capable of producing? They've exhausted all options, and it's devolving into a depressing excuse for horror. The plot of Saw X is completely absurd - a prequel about Jigsaw's transformation? Seriously? It's as if they're looking for ideas at the bottom of the barrel. Lionsgate must stop this madness and give the franchise a much-needed break. The constant use of the same formula is ruining what was once a good horror series. I'm sick and tired of all this money-grabbing nonsense!

I can't wait to witness Amanda Young's rise as the Pig and explore her character further. Saw X seems to be taking the franchise back to its roots, serving as a prequel to Saw II. Saw doesn't feel the same when Amanda and Jigsaw died.

I got goosebumps watching the Saw X trailer! Lionsgate appears to be returning to Jigsaw's origins, which is a brilliant idea. I'm hooked on the plot's focus on Kramer's transformation and how he devised his traps against con artists. Tobin Bell and Shawnee Smith returning to the franchise is amazing; their performances have always been outstanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't care if you think our party is cool
Saw X is going to be incredible! I'm glad director Kevin Greutert is returning, and the writing team sounds promising. This film's exploration of John Kramer's journey to becoming Jigsaw is a brilliant idea. Tobin Bell and Shawnee Smith are always entertaining to watch in action.