#SaveWarriorNun Netflix cancels Warrior Nun

Netfllix should go with the Appletv plus direction where all shows ends with closure so fans wont feel bad wether its renewed or now because lose ends got solved.

Shimmering Splendid
Although it had the highest audience rating on rotten tomatoes, Netflix still decided to cancel the show. What possible reason could there be to alter something so great? It saddens me greatly that they decided to abandon the project. I really dislike Netflix's actions. Seriously, you've gone crazy! Due to customers binge-watching their favorite shows on Netflix, the streaming service is cash-strapped and unable to produce new seasons of those shows. As you did with Lucifer, I pray that you will be able to change your perspective.

The Church battle was the best performance I've ever seen. There should have been at least three more seasons of Warrior Nun before they decided to cancel it and not resolve any of the loose ends. I, like everyone else, put in my absolute best effort, and then... cancelled. When and why did they start doing that? For some reason, they canceled my subscription. It's not worth it to watch anything on Netflix if there's no continuation, especially if it's a popular show. And on Wednesday, they both streamed at the same time! Crazy! Even though Wednesday is a fantastic show, after finishing both seasons I won't be returning to it. All of the actors did a fantastic job, but the setting has lost its enchantment and the story is shallow. I've watched Warrior Nun three times now, and each viewing reveals new insights into the film's meaning, the strength of the story, and the significance of small details I had previously overlooked. It is deep, insightful, and profound.

Netflix frequently cancels shows because their expectations are not realistic. And the rate at which people consume Netflix shows and movies is absurd. Wednesday is the day after that. There will be much sobbing. After that, they'll move on to the newest Netflix offering. Has Netflix stopped providing genuine benefits to its subscribers? I understand that we must be frugal with our money, but this makes no sense.

A Netflix show that is just doing good never has more than three seasons of content. Any Netflix original or show that Netflix "saved" only ran for a maximum of three seasons on the streaming service. It doesn't matter if the show was made from scratch or not (or for non-US viewers, Series). Netflix should change their name to Cancelflix Because of this, I've cut back on how often I watch these shows. I know that a show, no matter how entertaining it is, won't be on for more than three seasons, and that it will probably be canceled after its second season or 1st for 2nd.

Kay

I was Halfway Season 2 and this happens. I wish there is a streaming service with zero cancel policy, where if the ratings is not satisfying they will just make a rushed ending.