As we all know, tonight was the night they aired Saved by the Bell on Adult Swim.

Tonight's episode? Screech gets hit by a bolt of lightning! Now, he can see the future!!! But, can he see the questions on Terrible Testaverde's midterm? Find out on tonight's Saved by the Bell!

What? No one wants to talk about this show? :laugh: :laugh:

Mad Skillz
I thought they were airing this as a big "screw you" to all the people who complained about live action on CN...so funny.

Meh, it was kinda weird seeing the episodes again. There was actually a few moments that made laugh. Other than that, I guess I'm one of the few that can't help but laugh at the whole situation. Though what always got me about people complaining about live action is, when something like Batman aired, that shouldn't have been a problem, I don't mind live action as long as it relates to the channel content(I don't get it, airing a single annoying 15 minute cartoon all days a prank was CN "having balls" but airing Batman was them copping out). But something random like SbtB is just...weird

SBTB.jpg

Thank Cody.

Lurker
I don't know why people care so much. At least it's better than 99% of the rest of CN's programming.

Lurker
The beutey of the whole **** is that SBTB really is'nt a bad show at all, it's just been made into one by the reactions and the situation around this whole thing, a stab at the decline of the network.

For two weeks it serves it's purpose, reminds fans of SBTB of it's best moments and shows how lifeless some animation fans are

AD airing Saved By The Bell was just a big joke.

I wish they aired old episodes of GhostWriter though...:disappoin