Reviewer/Artist/Lone Swordsman
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CakS0SAmAI"]YouTube - Power Rangers: Samurai - Gold Ranger Morph 1 (1080p HD)[/ame]

:mad: MAKE IT STOP WHY SABAN WHY?!

Last edited by a moderator:
The new breed.
I believe its a thread to complain about the worst sixth ranger ever!

shinkenchange!starninger!
I believe its a thread to complain about the worst sixth ranger ever!

uh yeah, at least he's not a ball of light, omega ranger was the worst sixth, there was no freaking backstory on him, accept he was sam but that was trash.

Antonio/gold ranger is major upgrade over omega.

uh yeah, at least he's not a ball of light, omega ranger was the worst sixth, there was no freaking backstory on him, accept he was sam but that was trash.

Antonio/gold ranger is major upgrade over omega.

B squad died, Sam got pissed, trained, got the omega powers, went back into the past to stop B squad's destruction. But i guess that's not backstory right?

Anti-Anti
I didn't find him bad just Cocky, as he should bee look at that suit, and those moves. He was overly cocky but he can fight, lets see how he works with a team (which we'll probly have to hear more "teamwork" talk from jayden) but I think he'll be fine and just as fun as Mike

Lurker
B squad died, Sam got pissed, trained, got the omega powers, went back into the past to stop B squad's destruction. But i guess that's not backstory right?

But he was still a ball of light with a cartoon character for a voice.