Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Saban........... what the **** happened?

After Saban heard your podcast dissing MMPR Season 1, Saban now hates you Keith. And thanks to making Saban hate you, he will now make EVERY FUTURE POWER RANGERS SHOW just like MMPR Season 1.

Good job Keith :laugh: :loltongue:

Lurker
The main problem with the Omega Ranger was the fact that he turned in a ball of light instead of a civilian. A Ranger without a civilian identity had already appeared in Super Sentai before this, and the closes thing Power Rangers had was the Phantom Ranger and those episode of Dino Thunder with Tommy, but Western audience were not ready for something like this.

Still, personally, Omega Ranger was not the worse "extra" Ranger, I believe that title goes to Trent, or as I like to call him Not!Green Dragon Ranger, yet Trent still had a better actor than Not!Genta.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I like him- Saban, you are officially allowed to keep him... as long as you take care of that overactive grunting problem of his...

:coolshades:

Female Black Ranger
I still believe the acting is being downplayed, Steven Skyler is supposed to be a talented guy.

His voice still haunts me! o_O

I actually think he should be a voice actor.:p I like the way he sounds. lol

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Going back to what I said a post ago, I definately prefer Antonio to Genta- the guy creates an easily recognizable character and doesn't seem to be over-doing it

That being said, I've only seen the one video of him morphing that's on the head of this thread, so...

Some kind of Beast mode
Saban........... what the **** happened?

I've asked myself this many times...the more eps we see the less the theory "Give'em time...they grow to be better throughout the series" will be proven.

For some people they downright hate everything, for others you swear they only like it just because it's PR. It's back, so nothing else matters, it's automatically good.

Or there is a case of some people hyping the hell out of Samurai since day one of Saban getting Samurai back, that once they saw it, they realized they were wrong about it being great so they won't admit it.

W/e the case. For me, I guess if I didn't like Shinkenger a lot then I might of dropped this series.

If it's not the action, and some other things being brought over from Shinkenger I can't possibly see what else there is too admire. Especially as far as the noise coming out of the characters mouths, which they call acting.

If someone can tell me what else..please do. I'm not being sarcastic either, i really wanna know.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
~snip
If it's not the action, and some other things being brought over from Shinkenger I can't possibly see what else there is too admire. Especially as far as the noise coming out of the characters mouths, which they call acting.

If someone can tell me what else..please do. I'm not being sarcastic either, i really wanna know.
:laugh:

Emily had some especially cringe-worthy lines this week, all delivered in her characteric grating voice.

But the golden puns...damn at those golden puns.. :redface2:

Some kind of Beast mode
:laugh:

Emily had some especially cringe-worthy lines this week, all delivered in her characteric grating voice.

But the golden puns...damn at those golden puns.. :redface2:

I'll tell you what...those puns are anything but golden! lol

Emily, just reminds me of someone who I used to see at my acting. She's saying the lines because she has to, not because she feels it.

I gotta defend her with the sparkly line though, yes it was terribly delivered, that's for damn sure, but at the same time Kotoha can rock that line anyday. But Kotoha she is not...lol which isn't her fault, because in an American view stuff like that makes you sound retarded unless you're 6 yrs old and below.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I've asked myself this many times...the more eps we see the less the theory "Give'em time...they grow to be better throughout the series" will be proven.

For some people they downright hate everything, for others you swear they only like it just because it's PR. It's back, so nothing else matters, it's automatically good.

Or there is a case of some people hyping the hell out of Samurai since day one of Saban getting Samurai back, that once they saw it, they realized they were wrong about it being great so they won't admit it.

W/e the case. For me, I guess if I didn't like Shinkenger a lot then I might of dropped this series.

I guess that is the same reason why I haven't dropped this series either.........otherwise, I would have dumped Samurai right into the same trash bin that Jungle Fury still sits in.

I'll tell you what...those puns are anything but golden! lol

Emily, just reminds me of someone who I used to see at my acting. She's saying the lines because she has to, not because she feels it.

I gotta defend her with the sparkly line though, yes it was terribly delivered, that's for damn sure, but at the same time Kotoha can rock that line anyday. But Kotoha she is not...lol which isn't her fault, because in an American view stuff like that makes you sound retarded unless you're 6 yrs old and below.

Well to be honest, the Japanese version of the "sparkly line" just sounds better than the generic English translation that the Emily character had to use. Kotoha was able to rock that line because the Japanese version just sounds better........while even a better actor would sound like a complete dunce if they said "That's sparkly" in an American scene.

That right there is lazy script writing of an adaptation of a Japanese action show, which just further shows how Saban wants Tzachor to approach this season's Power Rangers.

We've seen it before in a previous Samurai episode where they made Mia say the "Unforgivable" line..........when the Japanese "Yurusenai" just sounds a lot more better in execution with Mako than the literal English translation.