Banned
I don't get why you are all upset.... This isn't any worse than anything else from Samurai so far.

Lurker
She's trying to coppy Kotoha's innocent demeanor, and failing at that.

The voice dubbings is awful. The sentai dubbing smooth and sounds great, but when the American actors dub their voices, it's terrible.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
I don't know what you guys are talking about this episode was GOLDEN!

Mad Skillz
I can't wait until people take the hate glasses off. Sure, it's bad, but the level of hate really seems like people itching to jump on the bandwagon of hating anything and everything Samurai. It's no worse than certain other sixth ranger introductions, and the action isn't terrible. (I personally think that, except for Kevin and Mia's actors, the cast is starting to get used to their roles)

Banned
I can't wait until people take the hate glasses off. Sure, it's bad, but the level of hate really seems like people itching to jump on the bandwagon of hating anything and everything Samurai. It's no worse than certain other sixth ranger introductions, and the action isn't terrible. (I personally think that, except for Kevin and Mia's actors, the cast is starting to get used to their roles)

People really wanted more "saban PR", and now that they have it they are still bitching :sweat:

The new Tendou Souji
It's not physically possible to have a worse actor than Genta's.

Not doubting that lol; when I said "not doing so well", it was since most of the posters were saying he was doing a bad job and I was just going with that. :sweat:

uh yeah, at least he's not a ball of light, omega ranger was the worst sixth, there was no freaking backstory on him, accept he was sam but that was trash.

Antonio/gold ranger is major upgrade over omega.

He was such a bed sixth ranger he was actually the seventh.

It is sad when a ball of light can out act you though....