Samurai Gold.....IT BURNS!

Byron D. Zero

Reviewer/Artist/Lone Swordsman
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CakS0SAmAI"]YouTube - Power Rangers: Samurai - Gold Ranger Morph 1 (1080p HD)[/ame]

:mad: MAKE IT STOP WHY SABAN WHY?!

Last edited by a moderator:

BoukenSilver83

shinkenchange!starninger!
I believe its a thread to complain about the worst sixth ranger ever!
uh yeah, at least he's not a ball of light, omega ranger was the worst sixth, there was no freaking backstory on him, accept he was sam but that was trash.

Antonio/gold ranger is major upgrade over omega.

jwk94

uh yeah, at least he's not a ball of light, omega ranger was the worst sixth, there was no freaking backstory on him, accept he was sam but that was trash.

Antonio/gold ranger is major upgrade over omega.
B squad died, Sam got pissed, trained, got the omega powers, went back into the past to stop B squad's destruction. But i guess that's not backstory right?

ShademanDS

Anti-Anti
I didn't find him bad just Cocky, as he should bee look at that suit, and those moves. He was overly cocky but he can fight, lets see how he works with a team (which we'll probly have to hear more "teamwork" talk from jayden) but I think he'll be fine and just as fun as Mike

Galaxian

Lurker
In his defense, out of the entire Samurai team, he's the one who's presences matches the closest to his Sentai counterpart... But yeah, that guy should not consider himself an actor...

CPS

This is the first clip I have taken the effort to watch from Samurai.

Dear god the acting is horrid.

Mastodon