I cant believe I havent seen anything on this here, but this game looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

Two Quick Trailers
Teaser Trailer (No Gameplay Footage)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxQsCNontmI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Saints Row: The Third - Power CG Trailer‬‏[/ame]

Open World Gameplay (All Gameplay Footage)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX2Gn5d5kMc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - ‪Saints Row: The Third - Open World Gameplay Developer Commentary‬‏[/ame]

So for those of you who havent played Saints Row or Saints Row 2, GO PLAY THEM NOW! I'll wait.

Okay back? Good. Now you cant wait for this game either can you?

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
I didn't play Saint's Row, and I barely played Saint's Row 2, but for some reason I am so damn excited by this game. Maybe it's because they said they were inspired by the movie Shoot 'Em Up.

glasses: on
I prefered Saints Row over GTA4, bought both when they were on bargain, couldn't get into the realism that 4 was going for after loving San Andreas.

When I popped in Saints Row, loved that I got to create my character and the arcade nature of driving/shooting etc didn't like the ragdoll physics but overall the game was more enjoyable.

Throwing Some Justice!
I only played the 1st Saints Row and loved the hell out of it. Didn't try the second. But yeah, this one looks spectacular. I will pre-order this.

And I agree on the prior post.

Banned
I prefered Saints Row over GTA4, bought both when they were on bargain, couldn't get into the realism that 4 was going for after loving San Andreas.

When I popped in Saints Row, loved that I got to create my character and the arcade nature of driving/shooting etc didn't like the ragdoll physics but overall the game was more enjoyable.

I loved GTA4 and all it's DLC. I loved the change of pace between San Andreas and GTA4. That's the thing I love about Rockstar; they keep changing things up.

glasses: on
I loved GTA4 and all it's DLC. I loved the change of pace between San Andreas and GTA4. That's the thing I love about Rockstar; they keep changing things up.

Agree with Rockstar changing things up, with SR, it felt like they took the base of San Andreas and just ramped things up a notch.

I'm also the type that likes to run into mob packed rooms like my skin is armor and gun everything down on some "look for cover?, what for?" vibe, SR appealed to me more in that aspect as your character on 4 felt too fleshy to me.

The driving aspect of this game looks really good.