RISEN DEMON
Hey guys, I watched the first episode of Omega on Hulu and I really enjoyed it. I forgot however about the very first series and I never finished watching it. So I wanna play catch up and don't worry, I saw all the episodes and movies and all that jazz I would have to watch, but its cool. If you guys recommend to me that they are good enough to go back and watch, I will. However, I just need to fins a place with some good subs since I can't find english dubs past a certain point. Anyone wanna point me in the right direction?

If this is the wrong place for this...MY BAD!!!:sweat::anime:

Lurker
Damn it... Why does it look so awesome?

tumblr_mqfzmyIfxc1r2c1yvo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mqfzmyIfxc1r2c1yvo3_500.jpg
tumblr_mqfzmyIfxc1r2c1yvo2_500.jpg

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
That is the one thing i have to give to this season, the new cloths look hideous on screen, but the Toys?

Damn.

Wow wow wow wait a second.

Twice as expensive as a Figuart but not as possable?

Who exactly is going to buy these things?

I mean, that is a price range for collectors and even though i follow Omega, i hardly believe the show is worth such an investment.

In Justice, We Trust!

I mean, that is a price range for collectors and even though i follow Omega, i hardly believe the show is worth such an investment.

I believe the Saint Cloth myth figures are made out of diecast, and you'd be surprised.

Lurker

They're also larger and more detailed.

tumblr_mg9uvfpQFL1rsx4y6o1_500.jpg

Ooohh... so they are the Saint Cloth Myth Line?

That explains a lot.

But still, i hardly see these Omega Figures being a success, here in Mexico Saint Seiya has a humongous cult, and yet people don´t really care about Omega. Heck, i only watch it because of the Umakoshi factor and even that is gone now, i only keep going because of my stubborness and my undying hope that maybe it will turn out to be a-ok.

So yeah, i don´t feel that Omega is the success Toei was hoping for, so i wonder if there really is a market* for such an expensive set of figures.

*Would totally consider buying a decent Yuna Figure (Preferibly Figuart).

Lurker
But still, i hardly see these Omega Figures being a success, here in Mexico Saint Seiya has a humongous cult, and yet people don´t really care about Omega. Heck, i only watch it because of the Umakoshi factor and even that is gone now, i only keep going because of my stubborness and my undying hope that maybe it will turn out to be a-ok.

So yeah, i don´t feel that Omega is the success Toei was hoping for, so i wonder if there really is a market* for such an expensive set of figures.

It already was. No a runaway success, but it did surpassed Toei's expectations. That's why we got a season 2 that was not originally planed. Anything after the end of the first season is just gravy for Toei and Bandai.

Also, according to Bandai, the switch from Figuarts to Myth Cloths for the Omega line was fan-requested.