Lurker
New Cloth Andromeda Shun
ch02.jpg
ch05.jpg
ch04.jpg

Lurker
My god, the art in this episode was the worst to date. It was impossible to take anything seriously because of how awfully drawn it was.

The Andromeda Cloth's Clothstone ver. looked awful, but the new Cloth is actually kind of cool! Sad that its introduction was horrendous. Was Halimede's attack Time Delayed itself or something? It seriously couldn't be that slow. And there was no point in the Cloth evolving since Shun was already strong enough to beat the hell out of Halimede, he was just entirely useless like he was in the entire Saint Seiya series because of his entirely misplaced pacifism that never worked yet he never seemed to learn.

I really don't like Shun.

Next ep, Ban and Nachi are back. With that, we have all five of the minor Bronze Saints (with Geki as an instructor in Palestra, Ichi as the butt monkey of the series and Jabu having taught Souma). And yet, I find it entirely impossible to care because it's an episode based around Subaru and the Steel Saints, that should not exist. Awesome.

Lurker
This episode was basically there so we were shown how badass Genbu was.

...I admit it did that really well. Genbu is now my favourite Omega Gold Saint, while I found him a really boring character in the previous arc. Well done, Saint Seiya Omega.

Lurker
This episode was basically there so we were shown how badass Genbu was.

...I admit it did that really well. Genbu is now my favourite Omega Gold Saint, while I found him a really boring character in the previous arc. Well done, Saint Seiya Omega.

Well...
Enjoy Genbu while you can since the spoilers seem to indicate that he will die in the next episode.

Genbu was activating death flags everywhere this week (I have somethign to teach you; students surpass their teachers and you might be the ones to reach a supreme power that no one has seen before; I'll fight alone; gold cloths don't seem to be a big deal anymore). My guess about his death seems to be correct...

Also, they now seem to be foreshadowing some supreme power that no Saint has reached yet.

Lurker
Not about Omega, but still part of the Saint Seiya franchise...

A new manga announce to replace Episode G. called Saintia Shou, featuring the first female Pegasus Saint.

tumblr_inline_mojngkQbHh1qz4rgp.jpg

Lurker
Well that's...pretty interesting, honestly. It's pretty amazing how far we came, from the "only men are ever useful" original series, to Yuzuriha's awesomeness in Lost Canvas, to Yuna and female Gold Saints in Omega, and now even a female Pegasus, a female main character!

I only hope this Saintia Shou thing is a bit more tolerable than Episode G. I couldn't read that thing.

Lurker
I've wanted to make another one of these for a while, finally got around to it...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPCXHUpakhc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPCXHUpakhc[/ame]