Sailor Moon Cosmos: The final Chapter of Sailor Moon Crystal

Super Moderator
Sailor Moon Cosmos will be the ending to the Sailor Moon Crystal Trilogy. Sailor Moon Crystal was the faithful adaptation of the Manga created by Naoko Takeuchi. The Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Anime most 90s grew up with is nothing like the Manga and had made too many changes from the Source material. So watching it gives a different experience because of the changes. In the 90s version, Saloon lets some villains redeem themselves, but she kills them mercilessly.
Sailor Moon Crystal Anime Series lasted for Three Seasons, but the rest of the story was turned into movies instead. The 4th Season of the show is turned into the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Eternal The Movie

Sailor Moon Cosmos Trailer

Sailor Moon Cosmos is the movie adaptation of the Stars Stars arc Saga...

Continue reading...

Love Me!
My Mom is such a huge fan and this movie is like created for her! I did love Sailor Moon too because of the fashion and fierceness. I can't wait to see the 2022 version of Galaxia!

Thank God Chibiusa is not in this film. I hate that character with a thousand suns. First she have electra complex to her dad. Then she have a romantic story with a pedophile horse. An incestious character who is into bestiality. I hate that character so much, glad she is gone.

Am I the only person who hates Crystal? I prefer the 90s version even if its not canon. I hate how she kills villains she redeems in the 90s version.