Sage's New Anime Project: Summer of Anime! 50 Anime in Three Months!

Why would you put yourself through this? Can't see one good series on that list...

2.) Chrome Shelled Regios
And good luck getting through that without wanting to kill yourself :)

Why would you put yourself through this? Can't see one good series on that list...

And good luck getting through that without wanting to kill yourself :)

Gunsmith Cats? Mobile Police Patlabor? Armored Trooper VOTOMS? Macross 7? Genshiken?

Not even picking the ones that I personally think are good and just going with the legends--NONE of those count as good series to you? WTF do you watch?

(Then again, anyone who doesn't count Nanoha as a good series...can't really talk to me about what constitutes "good"....)

Gunsmith Cats? Mobile Police Patlabor? Armored Trooper VOTOMS? Macross 7? Genshiken?

Not even picking the ones that I personally think are good and just going with the legends--NONE of those count as good series to you? WTF do you watch?

(Then again, anyone who doesn't count Nanoha as a good series...can't really talk to me about what constitutes "good"....)
Holmes. Do not forget Holmes. He calls HOLMES a bad series? BLASPHEMER!!! BURN THE WITCH!!!

Ahem. But, really? Not even ONE good one? Seriously? Man we have to have picked SOMETHING good. And what's wrong with Regios that might make normal people want to kill themselves? I'm, already completely insane so there's no danger of suicide THERE be it due to idiocy, insanity, or depression. Homicide, perhaps.

Didn't notice Patlabor or Votoms in the list, haven't seen M7, Genshiken sucked, and that's still only a few out of 50...

What's wrong with Regios? Watch an episode and you won't have to ask... It probably is one of the worst anime series out there, and that's saying a lot...

二番目の翻訳者
Hm, Mai-HiMe is one of my favorite anime of all time; is Mai-Otome THAT terrible? Of course...

I liked Mai-HiME too, but... :(

The MH/MO character designer is actually my favorite anime character designer. A couple of years before he did Mai HiME, he worked on the Future GPX Cyber Formula OAVs, and an awesome mecha series called GEAR Fighter Dendoh, alongside the director who would go on to do Gundam SEED.

Mai HiME really showed off his strengths, as well, but for Mai Otome they seem to have dialed up the "hey, you can draw boobs? Good. Draw more boobs!" knob up to full. The fact that he's gotten stuck in that creepy fetish hell for the last five years or so is a source of great depression to me.

They got him working on the new Votoms OAVs now though, so it's all good.

Didn't notice Patlabor or Votoms in the list, haven't seen M7, Genshiken sucked, and that's still only a few out of 50...

Let's recap. You didn't really even look at the list. You haven't seen most of these anime. You just decided to tell us that everything on the list--EVERYTHING on it--was awful. So what DOESN'T suck? Tell me that.

What's wrong with Regios? Watch an episode and you won't have to ask... It probably is one of the worst anime series out there, and that's saying a lot...

It's also hyperbole. We've seen ten episodes of the series. It won't be making mine or Traveler's Top [number] lists, but its not, "OMG TEH WORST ANIMEZ EVER" either.

Kamen Rider Meta
Wow, BECK so does not suck.

Regios is "meh." I never actually finished it because I just stopped being interested in it after a while.

(Good thing you don't have Dragonaut on this list, I'd have to force you off the computer :p)